Could any trained eyes tell me if this is PM?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Just chopped and buds seem a little extra frosty the strains sunset sherbet so was expected but upon harvesting found a few dry deadish branches on the bottom of the canopy...threw them ones out but almost wondering if it was from my big ass fan blowing on the bottom of the canopy 24/7? Who knows but these are the pics I scoped out btw I black lighted everything and nothing seemed out of the ordinary but what I'm wondering is does PM show up under a blacklight like other molds? Who knows
Could any trained eyes tell me if this is pm
Could any trained eyes tell me if this is pm 2
Could any trained eyes tell me if this is pm 3

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Sorry, pix are too blurry, but it looks normal. Some spots ... Better pix will tell.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

My fault don't have the best camera going lol I see pics people post of other pm infested buds and I'm trying to differentiate between if them little wisps other than the trichs is PM or just the normal hair you'd find on your stem and leaves

Ponky

Ponky

Black light works. That picture doesn't say PM to me. Spots on the leaves do. Do you have spots?

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Black light works. That picture doesn't say PM to me. Spots on the leaves do. Do you have spots?
No spots on leafs other than yellowing from being burnt to hell sucks cause I got paranoid when I found them dead branches and chopped prob a week early :( at least one of my platinum ogs was ready the rest were all brids and sativas

Ponky

Ponky

No spots on leafs other than yellowing from being burnt to hell sucks cause I got paranoid when I found them dead branches and chopped prob a week early :( at least one of my platinum ogs was ready the rest were all brids and sativas
If you don't have spots you don't have the PM. Black light will put you at ease.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I meant that some spots in the pix were questionable because of the blurriness, but I did not see any mold.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Alright that's good thanks for the help put my mind at ease for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom