Could anyone mentor me for my first run?

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I want to get into organic but I feel like I’m going to have questions and I need some guidance

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

Screenshot 20210820 185900 Samsung Internet
type him in if you want

2Bad

2Bad

I’ll still need someone to guide me @Ponky I can read until I’m blue in the face and I do sometimes , but the little details aren’t in the research I’ve learned so much by actually doing this first grow it’s insane

Ponky

Ponky

I’ll still need someone to guide me @Ponky I can read until I’m blue in the face and I do sometimes , but the little details aren’t in the research I’ve learned so much by actually doing this first grow it’s insane
Personally I would copy Cali Greens recipe for a grow and see. His videos give you good product suggestions and methods. I haven't done an organic soil grow in a long time but I think I will once I rotate our my genetics. Some nice soil. Amendments and compost teas..

I've used organic food in promix with succes. Just go light on the foods. Not really the same as soil. Standard Promix run. Technically that's organic
Screenshot 20210820 191451 Amazon Shopping

Ponky

Ponky

Looks good. Didn't know you had to cure the soil. Looks like the guy knows his recipe. 60 days of letting it sit is the only issue I see. All the ingredients seem good. I love worm castings and black earth. With perlite. But his recipe seems more complete.

Top Bottom