Could I???

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

Veg in a soiless mix with floranova and then after a good flush switch to organic flowering nutes such at guanos and teas? Would there be any negative side effects to this...thoughts?

mace

mace

Must make sure ALL salts are removed from the roots or you could likely kill all your microbes..

the one side effect that i can think of is that you can't truly call your product 100% organic. The inorganic matter has already been made a part of the plant.

B

bluegrass

Very true, Maybe Ill just keep the moms juiced up with the nova, very lightly mind you. I know the difference between organic and non and the organic is the way to go no doubt. Thanks for the reply mace. I was wondering if flushing out the soil with some kind of product before going into flowering could be done anf if so which product would you guys recommend?

mace

mace

What kind of soil is it?

Water is what i have always used to flush soil with.
You can flush at any stage of the plants life (maybe not a seedling). As long as you don't due it too often, most see it as nothing but beneficial.

B

bluegrass

Thanks and I plan on growing the babies out with a soilless mix of promix and vermiculite and perlite, 50 50...

Top Bottom