Could someone have a look at my buds

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Morning,

I harvested last week and left the bottom buds to grow some more, they are growing but Ive noticed what looks like more pistils growing from fresh?

Should I just harvest and forget maturing, I dont want to ruin whats left growing

Could someone have a look at my buds
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The first 3 are how mature she was when I harvested the main buds, the others are how she looks now, definately griwn since last week but now growing odd shoots like the ones I sent and you can see them growing in the other shots???
I've often harvested in stages like that, I'd recommend you let them mature, they are growing and adding additional weight! And that's a good thing :-) I usually leave the lower buds seven to ten days or even more if they need it, good luck!

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I've often harvested in stages like that, I'd recommend you let them mature, they are growing and adding additional weight! And that's a good thing :-) I usually leave the lower buds seven to ten days or even more if they need it, good luck!
Thanks,

I chopped on New Years day so its 7 days, it seems like new growth/pistils are growing BUT as she's an Auto she has a finite life and it cant be long b4 she'll die or stop producing THC
Oh yeah! Lol I would leave for a week or so the main plant looks awesome.šŸ’ŖšŸ‘šŸ‘
Thanks, I cropped some lovely buds from her, hoping to increase my yield just a bit more now

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Wow! your dog looks awesome!!!

Hahaha, thats Betty, where did you see her?

She is the best dog, she's a trained therapy dog and I volunteer with her, I take her to Hospitals to see the sick kids, nursing homes, dementia homes etc 3 or 4 days a week, she LOVES it and it get a lot out of it

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The first 3 are how mature she was when I harvested the main buds, the others are how she looks now, definately griwn since last week but now growing odd shoots like the ones I sent and you can see them growing in the other shots???

The big buds sure look done to me. Nice job. That lower you showed doesnt look like it would amount to much even if left. If it had tight hairs all over and was a little golf ball I would feel different. I have had mixed results with staggared harvests.

And i have done this to an auto and only the larger lower buds got much more calyx stacked. And it went another month to finish.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hahaha, thats Betty, where did you see her?

She is the best dog, she's a trained therapy dog and I volunteer with her, I take her to Hospitals to see the sick kids, nursing homes, dementia homes etc 3 or 4 days a week, she LOVES it and it get a lot out of it
I was referring to Matty's dog in his picture, beautiful animal! I don't see a picture of your dog? Agree, nice plant by the way, good job!

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

The big buds sure look done to me. Nice job. That lower you showed doesnt look like it would amount to much even if left. If it had tight hairs all over and was a little golf ball I would feel different. I have had mixed results with staggared harvests.

And i have done this to an auto and only the larger lower buds got much more calyx stacked. And it went another month to finish.
Hmmmm,.I think im going to chop her, waste of room in my tent and Ive got another nearly ready to transplant, thanks as always

Latest posts

Top Bottom