Could someone help me with this?

• Thread starter Kokoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kokoto

Hi all,

I am currently facing an issue with my leaves. They are having some yellowish spots but I can’t explain why exactly.

On the attached pictures you can’t tell the color, but it’s really yellow.

I am using coco A+B and ph 5.8 and light is up about 70CM

Thank you in advance.

Could someone help me with this
Could someone help me with this 2
Could someone help me with this 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The third pic may show symptoms of pH fluctuation, but I'm not sure.

The first two pics show a yellow scar that looks like it was caused by crushing some leaf tissue against the edge of the pot.

Mugwort

Mugwort

The third pic may show symptoms of pH fluctuation, but I'm not sure.

The first two pics show a yellow scar that looks like it was caused by crushing some leaf tissue against the edge of the pot.
I would agree with you (crushing) if it was just on one leaf!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would agree with you (crushing) if it was just on one leaf!
Both leaves are on an edge of the pot. if similar marks are found on leaves away from the pot edge, I'd toss my theory. But what else would make damage in a straight line like that?

2Bad

2Bad

What kind of coco? did you buffer it? hows your watering practices? @mysticepipedon that leaf does look odd. I would get some sticky traps. Local hydro store.

K

Kokoto

Thank you all for your reply, appreciate it.

I am using plagron coco and watering it daily 250ML using 3 gallon pots. What do you mean with buffering it?

2Bad

2Bad

Thank you all for your reply, appreciate it.

I am using plagron coco and watering it daily 250ML using 3 gallon pots. What do you mean with buffering it?
So buffering coco is just replacing the potassium( thats locked into coco naturally) with calcium and magnesium (calmag) plagron says its buffered so hopefully it is. My second thought now that u say 250ml a day in 3 gallon pots .. hows the runoff? are you getting at least 20 percent coming out? Also how much EC/PPM are you feeding?

Latest posts

Top Bottom