Could this be mold on my weed?

• Thread starter ILoveW33D2005
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
it could pass as rot, can't really tell from that pic though. super grainy picture, and a speck of something white could be a million things, and botrytis isn't one of them. in advanced stages it's more of a greyish, wispy color, but the brown underneath that spec is sus to me. might just cut around it and hit the wounded area with h2o2 to be cautious.

freezeland2

freezeland2

it could pass as rot, can't really tell from that pic though. super grainy picture, and a speck of something white could be a million things, and botrytis isn't one of them. in advanced stages it's more of a greyish, wispy color, but the brown underneath that spec is sus to me. might just cut around it and hit the wounded area with h2o2 to be cautious.
OP opened the bud and stated ain’t nothing inside. I think it’s a drying up pistil circled in the pic.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
OP opened the bud and stated ain’t nothing inside. I think it’s a drying up pistil circled in the pic.
unlike many members here i possess reading comprehension skills. doesn't discount the fact that the surface brown is more than pistils. thanks for clarifying what the OP said though.

freezeland2

freezeland2

unlike many members here i possess reading comprehension skills. doesn't discount the fact that the surface brown is more than pistils. thanks for clarifying what the OP said though.
I wasn’t implying you have a reading comprehension problem.

Top Bottom