could this be too much light

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have 2 mars hydro ts1000 and 1 tsl 2000 they were at 100 percent about 12 inch from the top i raised it to round 18 and turned it down to 75 percent
Could this be too much light
Could this be too much light 2

Anthem

Anthem

over watered and over feed with some def showing up in leaves in the middle. The def could be Calcium related but need better pictures to help.

Moshmen

Moshmen

pro mix moisture control potting mix temps stay between 69 to 83 when it is 83 it isnt there long it stays around 76 to 79 most the time
What are you feeding ? And how often? Ph in ph out? Ppm of runoff ? Looks to me like a cal issue but prolly too much of something else creating a uptake issue - and just foff red the record underwatering symptoms are almost identical to overwatering. Anthem has got the knowledge you just need to give more info- again for the record most problems come from watering/feeding habits

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have only been feeding fox farm grow big i mix 5 gallons at a time 7 tsp of grow big with every watering except the last was plain water i been phin to 6.5 but was told that was wrong and do 6.3 ppms are between 400 and 550 havent checked the run off

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i agree it could be calcium and and maybe something else i will start to add cal mag but i just dont think it is an watering issue . my fox farm nutes are over a year old could they have just went bad

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

What are you feeding ? And how often? Ph in ph out? Ppm of runoff ? Looks to me like a cal issue but prolly too much of something else creating a uptake issue - and just foff red the record underwatering symptoms are almost identical to overwatering. Anthem has got the knowledge you just need to give more info- again for the record most problems come from watering/feeding habits
i water/feed every 4 to 5 day when the pots are light as hell each plants get about a gallon of water

Moshmen

Moshmen

i agree it could be calcium and and maybe something else i will start to add cal mag but i just dont think it is an watering issue . my fox farm nutes are over a year old could they have just went bad
It’s def cal issue question is y, do you use tap water? What’s ppm of plain water ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes 100% at 12" is to much. Make sure the plant are getting g good airflow through them also.

Set at about 45k and see how they respond. I would suggest as high as 64k but for that you need to have everything dialed in or you will get issues.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Yes 100% at 12" is to much. Make sure the plant are getting g good airflow through them also.

Set at about 45k and see how they respond. I would suggest as high as 64k but for that you need to have everything dialed in or you will get issues.

i got the tent buddy amp is it about the same

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

To calibrate your meter app, go outside on a clear day with full sun at it's highest point of the day. Measure the light. For me it was 94,000 lux.
So, I know never to exceed that number. Ideally, I want about half of that at the top of my plants. The better fine tuned my system is, the higher I can go. 75% is pretty much the practical limit. This is based on my research and that of Dr. Bruce Bugbee.
Take the same measurement every month and you will have the annual light curve for your area and you can mimic it at a lower level.

Top Bottom