Could You Recommend Something

• Thread starter NoFr1ends
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoFr1ends

thats more resilient to PM and good for a beginner grower? Ill be doing it indoors.

I saw that the Bubba was out of stock. I read its fairly easy to grow and is pretty hardy.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Check this out man, kind of a cool read, your post got me curious about mold resistant and other resiliant strains so been lookin into it.

http://moldresistantstrains.com/8-resiliant-cannabis-strains-wet-climates/

Good for a beginner.. id say northern lights or something like a 100% indica or close to it. NL was one of the first real name strains i ever grew, me and a friend grew the cali connection pre 98 bubba and then a pre 98 bubba clone that was floatin around the area, they were also easy to grow imo but slow veg thats the only bad thing, you have to veg the bubba for awhile if you want a bigger yield, they get nice dense golf ball style nuggs.

N

NoFr1ends

Check this out man, kind of a cool read, your post got me curious about mold resistant and other resiliant strains so been lookin into it.

http://moldresistantstrains.com/8-resiliant-cannabis-strains-wet-climates/

Good for a beginner.. id say northern lights or something like a 100% indica or close to it. NL was one of the first real name strains i ever grew, me and a friend grew the cali connection pre 98 bubba and then a pre 98 bubba clone that was floatin around the area, they were also easy to grow imo but slow veg thats the only bad thing, you have to veg the bubba for awhile if you want a bigger yield, they get nice dense golf ball style nuggs.

I saw that website. Just wasn't sure if it was legit. I'll check out the northern lights. Any reputable breeders tomget NL from?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Maybe the nl x big bud from world of seeds, suppose to be mold and disease resistant, ive seen the auto version grown out with good results, did the strawberry blue myself from WOS with good results also so i think their beans are legit.

Here's some strains that claim to be highly resistant to PM
9 pound hammer, dr. Who, pennywise, and hurkle - tga seeds
Amnesia og, cotton candy cane, somari, dieseltonic, veneno
Anybody heard of red bee seeds? Looks like they have alot of strains resistant to PM... those are just a few i found, many more if u do the research, hope this helps my friend

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe the nl x big bud from world of seeds, suppose to be mold and disease resistant, ive seen the auto version grown out with good results, did the strawberry blue myself from WOS with good results also so i think their beans are legit.

Anybody heard of red bee seeds? Looks like they have alot of strains resistant to PM... those are just a few i found, many more if u do the research, hope this helps my friend
I ran years ago some NL #5 x BB and they threw donkey dick cola's. Do believe it was from WOS

Juicebox

Juicebox

The CKS autos grow good and produce good smoke their customer service lacks though

N

NoFr1ends

Hard to find a decent nl nowadays.76

WOS? Never heard of it. I'm a total newb. Should I just run one strain? It's probably easier.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
WOS? Never heard of it. I'm a total newb. Should I just run one strain? It's probably easier.
I would highly recommend that if you are truly a newbie, stick with one strain and learn the in's and the outs for a few runs while you wrap your head around all the science. I have seen more newbies crash and burn due to running all the flavors of the month in the same run, hybrids, indica's , sativas and then wonder WTF just happened.:(

Go slow and learn to listen to one strain and go from there. You will enjoy growing a lot more this way. But if you are like most young uns you aint gonna listen and you'll be fit to be tied and disillusioned after your grow gets away from you. If you really have or find a passion for growin cannabis, your plants will talk to you and tell you what they want. :D

When you get to that point you will look back at my advice and burn one in my name.

Much love man and good luck as you find your way!!!!

N

NoFr1ends

I would highly recommend that if you are truly a newbie, stick with one strain and learn the in's and the outs for a few runs while you wrap your head around all the science. I have seen more newbies crash and burn due to running all the flavors of the month in the same run, hybrids, indica's , sativas and then wonder WTF just happened.:(

Go slow and learn to listen to one strain and go from there. You will enjoy growing a lot more this way. But if you are like most young uns you aint gonna listen and you'll be fit to be tied and disillusioned after your grow gets away from you. If you really have or find a passion for growin cannabis, your plants will talk to you and tell you what they want. :D

When you get to that point you will look back at my advice and burn one in my name.

I'm going to stick with one strain, was thinking 2 but just figured it would be easier. How many runs do you do with one strain till you switch? I feel like one run wouldn't be enough to see the potential. I appreciate the tips. I'm trying to figure out if I should do smart parts or raised beds? Coco or soil? Then what about irrigation? Lol sorry. :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I ran years ago some NL #5 x BB and they threw donkey dick cola's. Do believe it was from WOS
I just grew out 4 of the auto bb x nl, and for Autos, they were off the chain.. for Autos,,,, They are not gonna hold a candle to my Urkle crosses tho......

Freak it, was such good advice, im gonna burn one in your namer :)

I ended ordering some seeds online. I'm thinking they will be here in about a week and time to redo the room. Pretty freaking excited!
So what did you get? I would of recommended anything crossed with the purple Urkle.. by CSI, I procured mine right here at the farm.

Top Bottom