• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
can't beat coffee from a percolator...that's good coffee. i know you like your coffee @GrowGod
I brew through a v60 and grind beans fresh each cup. With the v60 I control grind size, bean to water ratio, brew time. The coffee I brew is very clean with ZERO bitter bite to it. And the beans are roasted light so the caffiene is much higher then a dark roast. Without the right Coffee the the v60 is as good as a Kureg or whatever they call it lol

Organikz

Organikz

I brew through a v60 and grind beans fresh each cup. With the v60 I control grind size, bean to water ratio, brew time. The coffee I brew is very clean with ZERO bitter bite to it. And the beans are roasted light so the caffiene is much higher then a dark roast. Without the right Coffee the the v60 is as good as a Kureg or whatever they call it lol
as you can imagine this stuff has a hell of a bite. i'm sure you've used the percolator...its like you took your pot that's done and put it back in your reservoir to brew it again twice...lol

incogneato

incogneato

Still gonn try this out sometime. Seems a little fancy for me but soumds up my alley.
as you can imagine this stuff has a hell of a bite. i'm sure you've used the percolator...its like you took your pot that's done and put it back in your reservoir to brew it again twice...lol
I like my esspresso made on the stovetop. Its basically a perc too.

Drivela88

Drivela88

this will be my ongoing grow thread with whatever else I decide to post.:)
Starting with an old time favorite. Bitch reeks of Tropical fruit punch with chem loudness! Been years since I grew her but I'm happy she's back:D once was lost now is found!
View attachment 511930 View attachment 511931 View attachment 511933 View attachment 511935 View attachment 511936 View attachment 511937 View attachment 511939 View attachment 511941 View attachment 511942 View attachment 511944 View attachment 511945 View attachment 511946
I have a nice Gorilla Glue #4 plant, ill send a pic of it!! :)

20180115 021126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom