ED2B3F8E 9C1D 420C BA28 03EA3603FC93

And the new work horse pet95
F501AE93 CBC5 4503 82E9 1DE59D9D0480
ADCCAF25 3F88 4F32 9DED 23F642A62229

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nice big fat colas GG! Those plants are looking very very healthy, you use Primordial right? Im starting a new run with it, prettty pumped. Any advice ?
Hey yes I do use primordial seagreen and true bloom 1-2 times a week. But my base is New Mellinium Nutrients. I wouldn’t recommend it without a couple years experience.
That rootarium is a veg base so use sparingly.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

This strain was suppose to be a one and done.:D
Same with the Bliss from Swami. It was a freebie. But this number 4 is looking too sweet. I think she is showing a lot of expressions from the Black. Starting to see those multi-colored seed Brax forming along with purpling of number 5. The problem is number 4 has a slight rotten meat stench along with a citrus Pine

incogneato

incogneato

Same with the Bliss from Swami. It was a freebie. But this number 4 is looking too sweet. I think she is showing a lot of expressions from the Black. Starting to see those multi-colored seed Brax forming along with purpling of number 5. The problem is number 4 has a slight rotten meat stench along with a citrus Pine
Rotten meat, yes please. The funkier the better right? Bet that cures out to a nice hashy, kush flavor. I had some meat smelling phenos on those hypers i ran and that's about what they cured like. That pet95 looks mean @GrowGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom