Couple of gorilla glue autos

• Thread starter Clearbluesky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

This thread is over because it's not about gorilla glue anymore. I will start a new one on what I'm doing now.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I will take pictures of the gorilla glue and put up time to time, but it will be a outside grow and with all the rain we have gotten one of them is already 2 foot tall so they may produce a decent amount.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

As you can see I like the Mephisto autos. But I did come up with a cross this winter that was Jedi glue and death star, so I got 5 feminized Jedi death star seeds that are photos and can't wait to see what she will look like, but won't sprout one until I have a good 6 months to work with it.

IMG 20220522 121030896 HDR
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Checked the gorilla glue autos today, one was dead looked like something happened to the root system, other plant is growing good, I don't like the looks of it, but it is over 2 ft tall already and stock is about finger size so will see how it goes.alot of time left for this thing to turn into something nice, I hope so.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Here's picture of the gorilla glue autos that's out side, it's over 2 feet tall and ugly but is got a lot of time to turn in to something nice, if not that's ok to. Where the other one was that died for some reason, I put a LSD auto in that spot to see how it goes. Here's the gorilla glue picture.

IMG 20220529 100956310
Top Bottom