Couple of sick leaves Lemon Shining

• Thread starter KOTN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KOTN

KOTN

Although 99% are healthy, I have a few of these leaves coming through.
What’s my problem?

Couple of sick leaves lemon shining
coherent

coherent

Looks like water or nutes was splashed on the leaves and created some burn spots. No big deal.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
can you take a pic without the purple? mostly, im trying to learn, and i cant seem to see the purple pics too well, i think my old eyes are broke!

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Yeah I've got a couple little spots on the very bottom leaves on a couple of mine. Could be a number of things but your leaves look very healthy. Most likely just old damage.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Calcium deficiency.... that doesn't mean you need to add more necessarily... may be watering practices, nutrient ratios, ph possibly salinity as they look a bit over fed.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Calcium deficiency.... that doesn't mean you need to add more necessarily... may be watering practices, nutrient ratios, ph possibly salinity as they look a bit over fed.

I think I see what you are referring to but out of curiosity what about those pictures do you see that makes you think they are overfed?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think I see what you are referring to but out of curiosity what about those pictures do you see that makes you think they are overfed?
Pretty dark green but some of that could be the low lighting.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
thanks! finally! i can see what you are talking about. thank you so much!

Top Bottom