Couple pics of my Ice plant 3 -4 weeks into flower

• Thread starter Weekend Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weekend Farmer

This is my second attempt at growing. First attempt was with an unknown strain and.... well patience is a virtue. I harvest too early and the buds lacked density, potency. I plan on making sure these are all the way done this time around.

Couple pics of my ice plant 3  4 weeks into flower
Couple pics of my ice plant 3  4 weeks into flower 2
C

chelsiestrap

nice pic

Good deal man. I am glad you did not give up. Hang in there and grow the funk!!

:afroweed:

W

Weekend Farmer

I'm giving it a good go. We'll see, still 5 - 6 more weeks to go. I learned a lot from the last run, and think things will turn out better this run. I'll try to post more pics as things advance.

W

Weekend Farmer

WooT just found the Macro feature on my camera. I won't promise pics as goods as most you see here, but I'll take some new ones to post tonight as the lights go out.

WF

W

Weekend Farmer

28 days into flower

Alright, here are some pics of my Ice plants 28 days in. I still don't think they are where they should be, but for my second grow I guess it could be worse. You can definitely see the crystals forming on this one. The other 2 plants seem to be lagging behind this one. I.E. no crystals smaller buds.

DSCF2168
DSCF2163
DSCF2169
DSCF2170
A

afatsoweezer

Makes you wanna run and grab a brush to stroke 'em, nice and slowwwwwww.

Happy.

W

Weekend Farmer

This is the hard part, waiting for them to finish. I finally looked at a calender and did the math, they've got 38 days left. I've just got to remember to stay patient and they will look, taste and smoke better when its all said and done.

B

blues frog

Looking great there man. I reckon that is gonna be really frosty.

What breeder were the seeds from, as I have just ordered Greenhouse's Alaskan Ice, and I am wondering if it is the same.

D

~DrStrangelove~

Looking good there, I think your a grean thumb, your gona be fine...

which ICE is this?

W

Weekend Farmer

Day 30 Pics

The seeds were gifted to me from a friend, I know he bought them online... somewhere... I know that doesn't help much.

Anyway here are a couple new pics, the buds are starting to fill in some.

DSCF2181
DSCF2184
DSCF2191
tojocam

tojocam

Lookin sweat there bro looks like ice from nirvana keep up the good work.

B

blues frog

They look sweeeeeeeet. Getting some mad trich production there

:afroweed:

B

blues frog

Hey weekend farmer. Looking good man. That looks sparkly.

Is this Alaskan Ice?

S

Sway

plants look great man.

the best thing u could do for your new garden is throw out that calender. never go by the days that the breeder says they will be finished. that is just a range, not to be taken literally. the only way to tell if your plant is finished is by looking at the trichomes through a microscope or powerful jewelers loupe. when all the hairs have dried up and are red, u have about a week to two weeks left depending on how u like the percentage of amber trichomes. if you dont know what i mean by amber trichomes, then do a search on here...Great looking plants! i see lots of good herb in your future :)

D

~DrStrangelove~

definitely killer for a second grow man. you keep updating the thread and we can tell you when they look done. Sway is right though, best way is to look at the trichomes, takes a bit of practice, I prefer to look at the buds under strong white light, naked eyes no loupe you can see the trichs change color if you got a keen eye, also look for the calyx swell and the pistils browning up. also remember to flush before harvest.

If the seesds were standard male/female they would likely be nirvana, if they were fems they are likely to be from female seeds co. I got some of their ice in veg right now for outdoor.

good luck...

W

Weekend Farmer

Hey weekend farmer. Looking good man. That looks sparkly.

Is this Alaskan Ice?

Really not sure man, It was gifted to from a friend. I've been told it looks like Nirvana's Ice.

Also, I know that breeders flower time frame is just a estimate. I've read about waiting til the trics turn amber, and have already already procured a cheap microscope to check them with. I just need a day to look forward to so at this point it is 4 weeks from now. As I get closer to that day I will adjust my time table. The waiting is the hardest part :D

B

blues frog

I agree, the waiting sucks. I am just getting to the end of my first grow, and this last fortnight is going to draaaaaaaaaaag on and on.

Top Bottom