Couple pics of my latest girls!

• Thread starter DankNugz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

2 death star (whooped genetics friend gave me lol), 1 unknown indica dom clone, a pair of unknown indica dom clones of different strain, then a lemon meringue from seed, pineapple kush seed and agent orange seed. The agent orange seed was over 12 years old and it grew more aggressive than there others! I use multiple training techniques including lst, micro topping, super cropping, lollipoping, defoliating, kushman and schwazzing.

5 gal fabric pots
Promix hp
General hydroponics flora 3 part plus cal mag
Filtered tap water
Ph around 6.5 with nutes
Three 2000w carambola white rose LEDs with veg/flower switch
4 inch exhaust fan with carbon filter

Im no pro im just having fun with different techniques and stuff.

These 2 pics are day 21 of flower before and after the second schwazze

Couple pics of my latest girls
Couple pics of my latest girls 2
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Yea I took it to the extreme lol they say remove 100% of long stem fan leaves for schwazzing so that's what I did. It's an experiment lol. Just got to make sure to feed em good when you do it and do it at the right times. Day 0 technically is first schwazze then flip 12/12 for flower then day 21 at latest for second/last schwazze

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

The 2 most impressive plants so, first is pineapple kush and second is agent orange which I now kinda think was an auto to begin with when I thought it was photoperiod. day 28 of 12/12 flower

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Thanks man! Yea I got into defol and went hard core lol had concerns with leaves stacking and sweating and this was best way. Done properly it's supposed to increase yield as well.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Mine are like that. I wasn’t that aggressive this time and wish I took more to be honest. Sativa gets big

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Schwazzing..Nice something else to research for a week!Looks great.

Yea man they go crazy when u clip old leaves off, just got to feed em good when u do it. Timing and feed are essential parts of the schwazze.
Mine are like that. I wasn’t that aggressive this time and wish I took more to be honest. Sativa gets big
Yea man I hear that I got 3 tall ones lol they blew up and I wasn't expecting it

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Yea man they go crazy when u clip old leaves off, just got to feed em good when u do it. Timing and feed are essential parts of the schwazze.

Yea man I hear that I got 3 tall ones lol they blew up and I wasn't expecting it
So when you are defoliating that heavily in flowering does it in the end revert to bigger sugar leaves type deal instead of the fans? I defoliate but kinda at my own pace and distance currently definitely have run this grow way more aggressive than the last. I'm not against the method I just have wondered where the power panels leaves revert to after such a point when the leaves no longer reproduce. Plants look great to me though

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

From my understanding the big old leaves aren't as efficient anymore they hold more reserve fluids than anything which is why you gotta feed em at the same time. Also cutting after day 21 of flower is said to be more detrimental than beneficial so they clip day 0 before flip to 12/12 and then either day 20 or 21 for the second schwazze.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I should add that it's removing long stem leaves only basically. They say 100% of them should be removed

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I usually cheat tho and leave a few medium ones here and there as nutrition indicators if anything lol

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I'll post a fresh pic in a bit. They're all gettin pretty frosty, the pair of mystery clones smell like fruit loops or fruity pebbles and I can't wait to taste it lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom