Couple pics of my latest girls!

• Thread starter DankNugz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I should add that it's removing long stem leaves only basically. They say 100% of them should be removed
Your plants tell the tale! You’re spot on. I have tried defoliating and think it works. I understand and respect the solar panel views but heavy defoliation works for me, not as well as Dank but getting gooder.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Yea bud im still trying to figure out what works best for me. Like this run I only did the day 1 schwazze to limit stretch but clipped nothing after that and they seem to have actually plumped the buds a lil more compared to last run. Another reason I didn't clip after day 1 is because I keep getting afew hidden nanners under some small buds and I'm trying to figure out if it's cuz the day 21 clipping or what. It's a non stop learning experience lol

StankStirr

StankStirr

Yea bud im still trying to figure out what works best for me. Like this run I only did the day 1 schwazze to limit stretch but clipped nothing after that and they seem to have actually plumped the buds a lil more compared to last run. Another reason I didn't clip after day 1 is because I keep getting afew hidden nanners under some small buds and I'm trying to figure out if it's cuz the day 21 clipping or what. It's a non stop learning experience lol
Looking great as usual my friend! I also went with the day 1 strip and skipped the day 21 session. I'm thinking the buds are plumping out faster on my plants too, but I am also running new strains compared to my last run except for the Z3'S that are finishing up.
Happy to see someone else is using the Kushman Chiropractic technique too!

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Thanks bud! Yea I like the kushman super cropping and standard super cropping, it strengthens the branches up nicely. My 4 foot hydro plant still holds its self up in week 5 of flower with out strings or sticks or nets. Still wondering about later in flower tho they might need some assistance when they bulk up more lol time will tell!

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Well I think I had some lock out on the hydro. I did a flora Kleen 2 hour flush and refilled with light nute mix and now it's drinking and using nutes like crazy after the flush cuz then I gave a full dose per gh feed chart and it gobbled it up. I gave it more bloom this time and I'll see what it reads tomorrow. It was bad before tho I could barely give it any nutes. I guess the hard water was just too hard or somethin, it has been favoring the filtered water versus out of the tap also. Hope it gets some color back soon lol it was turning kinda yellow and it's only week 5 so I had to do somethin

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

She's eating nutes again! I dosed at 1350ppm last night and it dropped to 570ppm and the ph rose to 6.45 today about 24 hours later so I bumped it to 1525ppm heavy on bloom and ph back to about 5.9. I'll check again tomorrow

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I'm getting closer to my hoooome
20210413 223628

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Boosted ppms to 1650 I'll check again tomorrow, she's gettin color back! Here's day 34 flower pics.
20210413 223142
20210413 223120
20210413 223021
20210413 221709
20210413 221759
20210413 221836
20210413 221858

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Im more than happy with my harvests so far. Im in for growing my own meds not supplying anyone else

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Seems to me you’re doing far too much defoliating. The leaves are what captures light in order to photosynthesis, your taking like 90% of all of their leafs off
Exactly. Fan leaves are the food for the last couple weeks of flower, plus they're solar panels for the plant.
I rarely take off a fan. I will get rid of all sucker branched, as ya want the bud growth on how many colas you trained for.
You'll drastically reduce yield taking off fans

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Im more than happy with my harvests so far. Im in for growing my own meds not supplying anyone else
Dank, I checked out some of your photos. Your genetics look very good, but you could/should be getting 10-20x's your yields.
When I see buds that look pretty, but than compare it to a lighter. Yikes. That's pretty much popcorn bud.
If I'm taking a pic, and comparing to something, it's a 2 liter soda bottle, or football.
You could be killing it. I the massive defoiliation is killing your yield, and idk what kind of lights you're using, but they're not doing you any favors.
I never grew that strain again, as it was a bitch to trim, but this is how I compare..
I put the stalk of my Prehistoric stain next to my arm. Yes, that strain is a freak, and under a 1 k HPS. The cola on the chair was just one cola off a 600 HPS.
Your 3rd, or 4th pic down looked good, and was on it's way to being a respectable yield. Is that the same grow as that last pic, after defoliation?

20170516 223525
20130606 212442 resized 1
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dam, he got old. Sukers make great clones. Besides that, they'll kill your yields. I wasn't going to watch 30 min of Kyle. Seems he's still doing things the same way.
2, or 4 heads per plant, leave fan's, cut all suckers, and 9, or 12 plants per table under 1k hps's, and if you don't hit 2-3 lb per light, something went wrong

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I'll refer you back to my "it's not perfect but I'm trying to improve" comment lol
Im only on my 3rd run but the results have been better each time as far as bud structure, size and weight. Still tuning stuff in. Can't afford some of the lights some of y'all use.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Good news is I got the hydro plant tuned in and it's back to green again lol 1650 to 1750 ppm is the sweet spot at the moment, I'l have to stay on top of it to make sure im adjusting to its late flower needs. Will post pics soon

Top Bottom