couple questions from a newbie

• Thread starter jale176
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jale176

question # 1. i just got a cloner. so i put in a couple clones. roots a just showing. how long should i leave them in before planting?

# 2. does anyone know where i can get a 600 watt mh or 1000 watt mh for a reasonable price?

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hi jale176 i would give your girls another couple o days in your cloner just until the roots are established a little more then plant in whatever it is your using. when your asking about a 600w or 1000w mh do you mean a bulb? are they that expensive where you stay? or do you mean a complete lighting kit? either way i would try ebay. hope this helps mate TS1

J

jale176

thanks man i just looked and there a lot cheaper than the stores over here. and yeah i need the whole kit

G

Gartner

Marijuana clones

Normally germination takes with in week, just wait for six to seven day once it germinate you can transplant it.
Also the intensity of the light depends up on the square feet of your growbox or pot, and the distance between the plant and the light, you can use 400 watts mh from a distance of 40 to 50 cm from the plant...
selcet as per your budget...
wishes...:anim_09:

G

Gartner

It takes some 4 to 5 days to get germinated, so once you see the leafbud comes out of it, you can just transplant if along with some mud, so that it will not get hurt by your fingures....

S

smokestack23

ummm...I think he's talking about clones not seedlings.

Look for gasbikeshop and powerkingshop on ebay (I'm not affiliated).Tthey have the best prices I've seen..well...you have to win an auction but yeah.

G

Gartner

Majijuana cloning transplanting

Normally it takes aweek for rooting, As it has rotted, you can transplant it, also check the health of the plant..
Try for CFls, It cheap comparing to the other..:harvest:

S

SweetWater420

How much of a difference do higher wattage lights make?

Top Bottom