Covert covid seed drop

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Hey everybody! For the few of you who may have been aware of it 😉 the mission was successful 😅
So a while back @One drop had posted on here about some Strawberry Lights he had created, and I was super interested. Well to my surprise he actually hit me up like hey what's your address and get these badass seeds out to the states! So 3 weeks later I get a microscope in the mail. Inside, behind a screwed on plate, is 2 little plastic wrapped bundles up seeds with a little paper in each saying Happy Grows! And Strawberry Lights #1 O.D. so I'm overjoyed and feel I should totally do the same! So I was fortunate enough to win a contest on Facebook 2nd place prize at The Vault Seed bank in UK, so they sent me a nice prize pack of various seeds wrapped in a tshirt. I also had some (Chemdog x Silver Cheese) from my first grow. So I simply re-bundled up the t-shirt with bout half of my prize pack and some of the cheesedawg seeds and away it went. Month goes by and I'm starting to worry...
after quite an extraordinary trip thru the USPS system first to Jamaica for some reason then back north up to NYC, to LA, then Hong Kong, before finally making it safely down under to @One drop and so the Covert flu Seed Drop was a success 😜☺️

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey everybody! For the few of you who may have been aware of it 😉 the mission was successful 😅
So a while back @One drop had posted on here about some Strawberry Lights he had created, and I was super interested. Well to my surprise he actually hit me up like hey what's your address and get these badass seeds out to the states! So 3 weeks later I get a microscope in the mail. Inside, behind a screwed on plate, is 2 little plastic wrapped bundles up seeds with a little paper in each saying Happy Grows! And Strawberry Lights #1 O.D. so I'm overjoyed and feel I should totally do the same! So I was fortunate enough to win a contest on Facebook 2nd place prize at The Vault Seed bank in UK, so they sent me a nice prize pack of various seeds wrapped in a tshirt. I also had some (Chemdog x Silver Cheese) from my first grow. So I simply re-bundled up the t-shirt with bout half of my prize pack and some of the cheesedawg seeds and away it went. Month goes by and I'm starting to worry...
after quite an extraordinary trip thru the USPS system first to Jamaica for some reason then back north up to NYC, to LA, then Hong Kong, before finally making it safely down under to @One drop and so the Covert flu Seed Drop was a success 😜
It was way cool of you mate to give me half of your prize thank you very much , let’s hope the Bubba Slush go male & female first two seeds going in this morning . Regards OD .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

It was way cool of you mate to give me half of your prize thank you very much , let’s hope the Bubba Slush go male & female first two seeds going in this morning . Regards OD .
That would be pretty spectacular to get a nice mating pair from the two :) a little of bubba's slush to sling around 😂

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
after quite an extraordinary trip thru the USPS system first to Jamaica for some reason then back north up to NYC, to LA, then Hong Kong, before finally making it safely down under to @One drop and so the Covert flu Seed Drop was a success 😜
Good lord, talk about around the world in 90 days lol. At least it got there.

Top Bottom