Covert under cover seed drop .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Here’s a story that will make you smile even through the world crisis we are facing , myself & @Mikelej14 j got to chatting and decided to do a seed swap I sent 20 Strawberry Lights #1 seeds over and he sent a return package , well it’s taken a while I went first and found a suitable decoy to put seeds into to get to the states undetected . Pic1 & 2 it took a while to get through but get through it did which pleased me no end , then it was mikes turn I must say what a great guy he sent his 10 cheese dawg seeds plus seeds he won in a comp how very cool well we watch the return tracking and it seemed to be heading over ok but then it went on a small holiday in deferent country’s , then nothing fearing the worst but hoping for the best mike sent message yesterday saying tracking has said delivered to desperation , well I dropped my tools as I was on site and flew home to be greeted with the packages all safe n sound pic 3 .
Just want to give a big ups to @Mikelej14 for his gift you have made a very old grower very happy new genetics new start . Regards One Drop bush Doctor .

Covert under cover seed drop
Covert under cover seed drop 2
Covert under cover seed drop 3
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom