Covertly Calm

• Thread starter Cezarbutwype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cezarbutwype

New here
I’m an avid gardener.
My indoor Virginia tomatoe plants are beautifully round little bushes.
I’ll use information from different sites to perfect the art.
Again my green thumb is kicking ass. I’m an avid troubleshooter and can fix it pretty quick.
I wish I was brave enough for pictures.
Peace out

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
New here
I’m an avid gardener.
My indoor Virginia tomatoe plants are beautifully round little bushes.
I’ll use information from different sites to perfect the art.
Again my green thumb is kicking ass. I’m an avid troubleshooter and can fix it pretty quick.
I wish I was brave enough for pictures.
Peace out
Welcome fellow mater grower. Hope you stick around long enough to get comfortable enough to sport some pics of your prized tomato bushes!!!!

You must be growing some of the same heirloom maters I am.
heres one. Again Welcome your in the right place...…….. :cool:

20190329 135537

Erick31876

Erick31876

Welcome to the farm. I'm in a area that frowns upon tomato growing also . Lol they just started legalizing medical tomato use not too long ago and it's very hard to get a card here. Good luck with your grow and am looking forward to reading more about them

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Paranoia held me back from sharing pictures and being social with like minded folks for a long time. Don’t care anymore. There s nothing like the smell of ripe tomatoes my friend. Lock me up!!! I’m a vicious criminal lol

91B53EF8 F7B7 477A 8A08 8AC48D53C836
Erasmus

Erasmus

Paranoia held me back from sharing pictures and being social with like minded folks for a long time. Don’t care anymore. There s nothing like the smell of ripe tomatoes my friend. Lock me up!!! I’m a vicious criminal lol

Right on. Love ripe home grown tomatoes!

Top Bottom