Crackin some beans!!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Happy New Year all! Time for some new flavors. I popped 2 of each.
Snowdog S1
SageNSour x Snowdog (freebies)
Cheeto Kush
Hells Angel OGK X Fire OGK.

The soak is on!;)
Crackin some beans

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

good luck with the grow BM!! there is sure to be some fire in those beans.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
good luck with the grow BM!! there is sure to be some fire in those beans.
Thats what im hoping. Pretty excited to see what I find in these. I aslo gotta say all these seeds are so fat and healthy looking. Im hoping for a keeper of each. Thanks for stopping in Kenny!;)

blazer

blazer

Nice budmuncher cant wait to see what you get will be in front row with a fatty watching!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
OG Kush for the win!
Yes sir! I recently added an Og kush clone to my garden along with a Sour Ghost that is one pretty lady finished up. Lots of things happening around here this year. Thanks for stopping in A Roe!;)

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Nice lineup coming in the new year.. For sure going to be some dank in those beans man good luckwith them b

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
nice lineup B.M. I cant wait to see ur Snowdog s1,im running the eskimo kush (Snowdog x bubba) and I am very impressed. peace
Thanks rollon! Im def excited about the Snowdog and the Hell Fire. Hell im excited about them all really. I love poppin new strains! I still have quite the collection of seeds to go through but really need another spot. ;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
All but one Sage n Sour x Snowdog have cracked open. Put them in rapid rooters w/ coco. I changed the paper towel for the last seed. Its swollen up so it'll prob pop overnight.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
All the ladies are above ground. The one lone seed still hasnt popped. I'll give a cpl more days then toss it. Pics to come soon!:)

619ster

619ster

Damn that's gonna be a fire as line up!!! Nice selections. Is that HA OG x Fire OG fem or reg? If I remember correctly, I believe Logic had a Fire OG male he was gonna be using. Or is this from the reversed HA pollen? Fire either way I'm sure.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn that's gonna be a fire as line up!!! Nice selections. Is that HA OG x Fire OG fem or reg? If I remember correctly, I believe Logic had a Fire OG male he was gonna be using. Or is this from the reversed HA pollen? Fire either way I'm sure.
Hey 619ster these are fems from the HA og reversed. Logic tried to reverse the Fire but said the pollen was no bueno. Im pretty stoked to have these. Thanks for dropping by homie!

blazer

blazer

Yuup those are going to be hellfire for sure budmuncher hope that name sticks(hellfire kush sounds fitting BM) cant wait to see this cross in action,hope you get some hellfire missles on them bitches!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yuup those are going to be hellfire for sure budmuncher hope that name sticks(hellfire kush sounds fitting BM) cant wait to see this cross in action,hope you get some hellfire missles on them bitches!
That's what I'm talkin bout HellFire Missiles!! I'll do my best to gettem to stack up. I'll settle for a medium yeild of greasy fire though! Thanks for stopping by blazer.;)

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
sweet BM! i got some of the fire/hells og at about 4 weeks now.. they are the fastest and most vigorous out of the bunch i popped at the time.. including some tahoe alien f2s and the purp urk/hells angels.. i expect good things from them, good luck brother!

edit: ive been calling mine fire angels haha.. is that strain name taken yet?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey thanks Keystoner. I labeld mine HellFire cause it was way shorter. Good luck with yours too homie!:)

Top Bottom