crawl stagger stagger crawl

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So I introduced myself I have made a few posts and built a clean environment in the 5 weeks of coming off the VA Meds. I have felt like shit but found some Natural healing some great people and the balance I have been Missing. After 8 years It feels good to feel good.

So here is to a slow start and a smile:
Because I feel better Than I have the last 8 years:joyful:

4WeeksOMG
Week4 1
Saveme1
Week4 2
Week5 1
Week5 2
Week5 3
Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm glad you are feeling well brother. Never used rockwool but I've seen much worse. Give them some time and I'm sure you will be OK. Droopy but green. Maybe a little wet. Just a guess though. In any case I wish u good luck and I hope you continue to get better!

sensicloud

sensicloud

I agree with tnelz, they seem a bit wet, lacking oxygen in the root zone. They probably just need to dry out some more, the leaf color looks pretty good. good luck :)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The air is full up and I dropped all the Nutes to a bit below the pots to dry them out.

they will be moved this Friday with a clean water flush then into the RDWC unit with Jack’s Professional 5-12-26 and the Calcium Nitrate. Shale see how they are in a week.

I am happy with the way it operates and understand the system belter everyday and keeps me focused elsewhere.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

When I look at the babies I can’t help but to think how can such a beautifully majestic Plant, with a plethora of medicinal uses get such a bed reputation?

I am having a time with my Topping, my spacing is a bit to close. . . . .
My branches bend like a candle-wick with a lead core if that’s a good description.
When I stress the branches down and pinch they are not fibrous and firm as I remembered, of course that was 18 years between grows. almost forgot how growing made me feel. . . . . . . .

Remember: If you don’t Stand for Something, You will fall for anything. Much LOVE

3 19 2014
Tree 3 19 2014
SAM 0978
SAM 0971
Tnelz

Tnelz

When I look at the babies I can’t help but to think how can such a beautifully majestic Plant, with a plethora of medicinal uses get such a bed reputation?

I am having a time with my Topping, my spacing is a bit to close. . . . .
My branches bend like a candle-wick with a lead core if that’s a good description.
When I stress the branches down and pinch they are not fibrous and firm as I remembered, of course that was 18 years between grows. almost forgot how growing made me feel. . . . . . . .

Remember: If you don’t Stand for Something, You will fall for anything. Much LOVE
Add some protekt. Toughen ur stems right up brother.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I had my VA appointment today… I fest up to the Doc that I gave up all my meds…

I have to do a U/A blood test when I go in every “F”in time I see him so I figured why not just lay it out for him.
The funniest thing, He said my blood pressure was great and that I seemed to him, to be looking better than he has seen me for some time. So I told him,,, We talked a while about how I had made it through the last 5 weeks without Pain Meds or my anti-D. Meds……
He smiled and I need to keep the rest to myself, other than. . . . .
For the record: He said “I am unable to make a recommendation for you to use MMJ, But I don’t see a need for you to give a Blood urine screen today,
;)
See you next month.”

Today Was a very good day.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I believe I suprised my Hydro store today when I placed an order for Jacks 5-12-26 and Calcium Nitrate. I have been looking at the cost and the projects others have ran and I believe it is the way to go. I am having agood time with the RDWC system and she seems dialed in for now....., New this week I have a larger air pump and stones. The roots are bustin out and I gave the girls their 1st real cut back.

CutBack 3 24 14Cheese
CutBack 3 24 14
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So before I go to whackin off a few legs :doctor: of my hopefully girls and 12/12 a few clones to sex.,.,.,.,.
what do you all think?
are they Girls are not?

ThaTail1
WTF1
WTF2
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well shit . . . . . .

With the help of a veteran grower, he liked the system but he chuckled and said I have wasted a lot of good real state AND oh by the way your plants are both male.
So much for my 1st run I have a lot of great knowledge through the farm to make my second grow the bomb. Time to get some real gear from the pros and set up Organic soil and a tight little top feed.

KISS

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So when I started with this 2nd trial I thought I was growing 3 Pinnaple Express and 3 Bubba Kush what Ihave is ??????
what I have is a Auto flowing PinExpress and a very heathy something els ?
but free beens are all ok to start with and learn from Right. still kicking and feeling great today I have 4 months off the VA shit.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Today I flushed and cleaned out my res tank mixed up a full mix of Jacks Bloom formula MPK 314 K Ca Mg 321 and will work at 50% down to o for a final clean water flush and see how this little Pin Express finishes up 2 or 3 more weeks. I hope the unknown female next to it holds up... (Smart play) I did pull my 1st 4 cuttings off of my unknown female and placed them in a clone house. I my be walking with a stagger but still moving forward.
Much Love To the Farm

GettinBetter
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have decided that the grow is as much my therapy as the partaking of. . . . I believe it were not for the Farm I would not have little sticky trikes dancing in my DREAMS. Much love 2 all.... Is it bad I sit and stare at them all the time. Oh yea Step 3 is almost ready

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Finished the Auto and I am keeping the other plant in the closet as my 1st mom to learn to clone from.
Tea1
Tea2
I am very pleased with the bud.. I am finding a very nice balance of a great life that includes being a self supporting basic noob farmer. what ya think ?

Top Bottom