Cream Caramel Grow Help

• Thread starter Harlem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harlem

Hi guys! I'm new here. I decided to buy 5 cream caramel feminized seeds, they are germinating now and i was wondering if some experienced breeder can help me with my plants during the growing time.

- if i upload photos here wouldn't it be dangerous for me to get busted? or somebody knows a technique to keep it anonymous?
- what fertilizers do i need for them? i would prefer something natural(bio).
*about the fertilizers, i only have a local grow shop so i'm going to leave here (Later Edit: link erased) with the products i can buy.
- and i know it sounds stupid, but how do i use them? i mix them with wather and then i start feeding the plants?

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and to THCfarmer ;)

About your concerns on the websites security I guess you should post your question here:

I use only biologic products. The fertilizers I prefer are BioVega from Canna for the vegetative phase and BioFlores also from Canna for the flowering phase. I also use a bio stimulant, BioBoost also from Canna and during flowering I like to give them 2 or 3 doses of liquid guano from Guanokalong to improve taste and give them a few micronutrients that they always appreciate. I like the soils from Canna, specially Professional Plus and Bio Plus.

You're talking about sharing a link of your local growshop. Please don't do it because they don't allow it here. It will be considered spam and the post will be deleted while you'll be warned of the violation, I guess. Be careful because as you are a new user someone may think you are a spammer (someone who registered here just to make unpaid publicity).

Just ask your local growshop if they have the Canna biologic ferts or if they can order them for you. If don't then let me know what they have and I'll give you my advice.

Yes, you mix the liquid fertilizer with water and water the plants. Something between 2 and 4ml per litre of water, depending on which fert we are talking about, but the dose is written in the bottle. You should only fertilize in some phases of the plants lives and not fertilize in others.

You seem to be a novice without the basic theoric knowledge. Read as much as you can and when you start your grow with Sweet Seeds open a thread here and I will help you with whatever i can.

Stay cool, good luck and keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

H

Harlem

I'm having a problem with my seeds. I think i made a mistake.

The first day of germination i forgot to switch on the heater, thay stood one night with temperatures between 4 and 20ºC. Could this be the reason why they are taking so much time to germinate? That was 23rd of january...

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Yes, it could, but I think they would do it anyway... Unless there were great variations on temperature... Going from 20º to 4º just in a couple of hours is not good for them and they may refrain with it. It's only been 4 days anyway, so don't loose hope yet my friend. They usually are out in 24h-72h but sometimes they take a little longer.

How many seeds are we talking about?

Can you tell me more about the method of germination you're using?

Stay cool and good luck ;)

|tommy_g|

H

Harlem

5 cream caramel feminized seeds

i've put the seeds in cotton balls, with water in a glass and kept them in a dark place

H

Harlem

I've looked at them this night, i think they are getting better 'cause i've seen some tiny white "things" popping out. I hope everything will turn out to be ok....

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Sure, nothing to worry about, my friend.
All that a plant really needs, is Love - just as we all do. Keep it about 23-27 'till 29ºC max during the day, hehe and when the lights are off /when you decide to start turnin' 'em off/, just try to keep around 20ºC, since phosphorus will only be available to the girls in temps from 14-16ºC or warmer, hehe /not that they need it too much during the veg/. I hope ur lucky and have a nice harvest, m8.
Peace and Love from Bulgaria, friend.
Blessings.

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mates!

Thanks for your help I_Love_THC ;)

That's it Harlem, hope they all sprout. Don't be moving and touching them everytime, have a look once a day and that's it. If they had the "tiny white things" you mention then they may be totally sprouted in 24h or so, but some are a bit slower.

Good luck, keep us updated :)

|tommy_g|

H

Harlem

Newsflash! 4 of them sprouted today!

I gaved up friday, i was waiting for monday(today) to go to the shop that i bought them. And when i arrived now at home and took a look at them, i was like: :confused0054:

@I_Love_THC: thanks man, i think your blessing made mines sprout

Thanks for the support both of you!

I'll keep the topic updated from time to time. :D

S

Sweet Seeds

Good news man, nice to know ;)

Keep us updated from time to time ;) And how about the 5th? Did you gave up on her?

How long will you be vegging them? 20 days?

Good luck mate, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

H

Harlem

Ain't giving hope on the 5th one either, i think it's going to sprout soon.

I'll keep them 30 days veggetating.

S

Sweet Seeds

Nice, I wouldn't give up on her so easily also, hehe...

I usually only give them 25 days of vegg, but at day 12 of their lives I put them under the 400wHPS right away, so they vegg with vigour and are ready to pass to 12/12 at day 20-25.

Good luck, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

H

Harlem

I'm going to use Atami ferts: Growth-C and Bloom-C(just for now). Can you(Tommy or someone else) recomend me a schedule?

L.E: it's says "3-3-5" on the veg fert

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Hello, dear friend! :)
How's your grow going? It's been a while since you wrote us and I am hungry for pictures, hehe...
I hope you are doing fine, m8!
Peace and Blessings.
Lots of Love from the THC Lover.

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Hi guys! I'm new here. I decided to buy 5 cream caramel feminized seeds, they are germinating now and i was wondering if some experienced breeder can help me with my plants during the growing time.

- if i upload photos here wouldn't it be dangerous for me to get busted? or somebody knows a technique to keep it anonymous?
- what fertilizers do i need for them? i would prefer something natural(bio).
*about the fertilizers, i only have a local grow shop so i'm going to leave here (Later Edit: link erased) with the products i can buy.
- and i know it sounds stupid, but how do i use them? i mix them with wather and then i start feeding the plants?
I am also growing this strain at the moment! They are beautiful 😍❤️❤️ check my forum post out I'll upload a new update today!!

Top Bottom