Creamz, Dole Whip, Wedding Punch x Tropicana Zkittlez, Collins Ave s1

• Thread starter bathngodblud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growingfather

Growingfather

That’s an awesome collection and if ur asking u should run the dole whip or supreme diesel. I’d love to see another grow with those strain. The dole whip comes out so gorgeous with beautiful colors
Lol just saw ur running them already will be following Along

bathngodblud

bathngodblud

Lol just saw ur running them already will be following Along
Ha it’s all good man we’re stoners lol! Supreme diesel though for sure. I definitely need to run some compound.

This grow is my first indoor soil run so it’s taking a bit longer so I don’t want to put em into 12/12 until I have it down!

thanks man, looking forward to seeing everyone else’s grows too.

bathngodblud

bathngodblud

Dole Whip 1-3 all male

Creamz #3 &#4 female

wedding punch x Tropical zkittlez #1, #4, #5 all female

will top once more and then transplant to 7 gallon pots before trellis and flip and then more trellis

5FCA16F7 26FC 4FF7 A54A 4175BFB6439E

bathngodblud

bathngodblud

Does anybody know if this pre flower is indicative of male or female? Usually I see pistils or balls forming but in this case I see this all over many nodes

bathngodblud

bathngodblud

Well that last comment is answered haha. So again, 4 females in the 4 x 4

WPxTZ #1, #5
Creamz #3, #4

these things have been vegging forevvvvvver while I tried my hardest to learn all about organics. I’m still a noob though haha. So far I’d say I like coco better for the sole fact that plants grow a Lot faster. I’m keeping an open mind though and still looking to learn so much more. I plan on running these same two strains next run from cut with soil again so I can see the difference in yields, and then after that I’ll run the cuts in coco. Wish I had space for an 8x8 or an extra room!

anyhow, I am super stoked on both of these and I have 2 phenos of each so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Running the HLG 550 at around 40%, giving each plant about a gallon of water when dry with 0 runoff and I just amended yesterday with

roots rock phos 1 tsp/g
Roots terp tea bloom 1/2 tsp/g
dr earth 4-4-4 - 2 tsp/g

should I add crab meal and maybe some worm castings ? Any and All advice welcome.

I am going to flip the light cycle any day when these things recover from the ass pounding they just got put through while trellising lol

1AEC3932 A633 4F04 B7DC BCAD191D49A2

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

For me 3 in the pink...I got a pink cross of mosca it's my worst buy yet out of a 20 pack 16 bean's 4 missing only two popped and where males

bathngodblud

bathngodblud

Does anybody know of a good way to deal with hydrophobic soil when plants are trellised already and set in place?

bathngodblud

bathngodblud

Okay so it’s been a while since I updated.. I ordered an EZ-CLONE around Christmas time and it barely arrived yesterday lol. Absolutely need to take cuts of these before I proceed. I finally feel like I can flip the light cycle to 12/12.

The WP x TZ #1 gets thirsty about two days before the other 3 plants.. one thing I noticed in the past when growing the Zkittlez clone only in willow creek is that it ate every bit of N I thru at it, didn’t burn, and she drank water like a MF.. I would love it if this were the case!

WP x TZ #5 is the craziest smelling in the tent, although she did incur some PM issues a few back.. I sprayed heavy twice with “the amazing doctor zymes” and well it didn’t seem to do shit, so I’m going to order some Athena IPM and use that instead.

the Creamz #3 is a definite keeper.. smells like a dream, leaves already purpling, if the color purple had a smell this plant is definitely throwing it out lol. Very tight inter node spacing, and she was the only one of the four in the tent that held on like a champ during my earlier issues in the first half of veg.

the second pheno of Creamz also has tight internodal spacing and smells really unique. I wonder if that tight spacing comes from the cookies & cream?

anyhow, I managed to take 8 cuts of each in the ez-cloner.. I added 2.5 tsp of clonex since that’s what I have, and 4 tsp hormex pH to 5.8

Aso if anybody knows of a better option to kill the PM instead of Athena I’m all ears. I was not impressed with the dr zymes.

B572E6A0 E941 43CF 88EF 591409D14823
2DA346A9 A823 4DC1 ADE4 5C15B5999E14
9F176FE2 6C5E 48B6 B0A4 8A1253AE913E

Latest posts

Top Bottom