Cree Cxb3070 Diy Led Grow Light Wiring Question

• Thread starter Chrisluvbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chrisluvbuds

Hello, im new to the website and im a first time diy led light builder so hopefully I'm allowed this 1 dumb question. I'm building a diy led light using 10 Cree cxb3070 running on 2 meanwell hlg320h 1700b drivers. My question is how do I wire the both drivers to a on/off power switch.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

IMG 1547

Just how I would do it. Wire it in between the wall plug and drivers.

I don't have any experience building LEDs but I do alot with electricity, this should be pretty straightforward

C

Chrisluvbuds

View attachment 656280
Just how I would do it. Wire it in between the wall plug and drivers.

I don't have any experience building LEDs but I do alot with electricity, this should be pretty straightforward
I really appreciate the advice, I really do. So just to be clear, from the diagram you posted I wire the positive from the driver and the positive from the wall pull to the on/off switch?

sixstring

sixstring

yes just tie the negatives together normally.then tie the 2 hots from the drivers to the switch,and your good to go.by the way,on a meanwell driver the brown lead is hot(red)or acl

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Thanks for jumping in sixstring. I got a bit side tracked. I I like the name btw, reminds me I gotta get some strings for my guitar.

I hope my diy diagram helped a bit, good luck!

Top Bottom