• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1Islandguy

1Islandguy

I found this on one of my plants what is it and how do i get ride of it

Creepy crawlers
1Islandguy

1Islandguy

One drop dude i take your advice with the upmost regard i have punched inseceticide soap when should i aply it

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
In VEG , lights out period if I’m spraying for Mite 24 hr lights out , after 24 hr well before lights on use fine spray to wash plants off you don’t want burn from lights on residue left from spray . What did you get can we see the labels typical analysts. Od Don’t spray off label , that means read label and adhere to its rates and frequencies of sprays plus with holding period.

1Islandguy

1Islandguy

In VEG , lights out period if I’m spraying for Mite 24 hr lights out , after 24 hr well before lights on use fine spray to wash plants off you don’t want burn from lights on residue left from spray . What did you get can we see the labels typical analysts. Od Don’t spray off label , that means read label and adhere to its rates and frequencies of sprays plus with holding period.
Only product available within a 50 mine radias
DSC 0612

Wristle

Wristle

Can I suggest lady bugs if you have access?

Recently had a friend work out a big problem with them with some pretty damn good results.

So much that I picked up a bag last night and just released about 20 onto a plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom