Crispy Yellowing leafs?

• Thread starter SammyFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SammyFarmer

SammyFarmer

Hi there,
Im growing a couple OG Kush´s in a Pure Earth mix with Sensi A+B, Roots Excel, Calmag and some "Sweet" (guess its carbs) and Big Bud.
Temp is 75-80F, space is a 4 x 4 tent, Humidity around 30% (i know), PH 6,3

Plants been doing great through veg, still doing good but 3 weeks into flower some of the leafs get all crispy, first at the tips, then it spreads and the leaf die. I also noticed that some of the leaf tips is kinda hanging down.. Buds is still growing and adding weight and they getting more and more trichs by the day but the leafs?

Im thinking some kind of PH Def? Or lack of something? Zine maybe ?

Anybody at the farm that know what this could be ?

Thanks!!
Sammy

Crispy yellowing leafs
Crispy yellowing leafs 2
Crispy yellowing leafs 3
Crispy yellowing leafs 4
lazarus718

lazarus718

How much of the Cal/Mag are you putting in and how frequently, excess calcium can lock out your potassium and looks like a potassium deficiency to me...potassium is involved in all your plant's water transportation so the edges burn and the tips die if it's not getting enough. Wood ash and kelp meal both will get K back in your grow quickly!!!

L

lil miss lone

I'm not sure... and I can't tell from those pics, but do you happen to have any pests in the room?

SammyFarmer

SammyFarmer

@ lazarus718
Thanks for you reply bro!!

Ive been giving them like a teaspoon per gallon every second feeding or so...maybe more often even. That might be the reason, I think youre right!

I just gave them A+B, A little roots excel and then some extra Big Bud that basically contains P and Ill just see how they react to that. If they dont look better in a couple of days i will try some kelp meal.

Again thanks, hope you have a great weekend!

SammyFarmer

SammyFarmer

@ lil miss lone
I used to have problems with spidermites but Im spraying them frequently with SNS, SM90, Take Down Garden spray and I havent seen any for a long time.
Also checked the medium for root aphids but I dont think thats the problem. I actually pulled the roots and soil out of the bucket to check (by gently holding the stem) but roots look white and nice with no bad smell etc.

I dont think thats it... but I will take a extra check just to be sure! Thanks for you reply!!

lazarus718

lazarus718

@ lazarus718
I just gave them A+B, A little roots excel and then some extra Big Bud that basically contains P and Ill just see how they react to that. If they dont look better in a couple of days i will try some kelp meal.

Yeah bro, I was checkin' into your nute list while listening to some tunes this afternoon, and you have a lot of calcium in there between the Sensi A part and the Cal/Mag...I'm thinking you could probably lay off the Cal/Mag all together and the problem might correct itself. Looking at your list you should have enough potassium in the grow, I just think you're overkilling it with the calcium...looks like you caught it right away so just make a couple adjustments and see if it works out for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom