Critical Kush Grow Journal (barneys Farm Seeds)

• Thread starter eskiiboy uk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Day 86
Day 48 flower

Gave the girls another pure ph water flush and gave em a good lookin over, pretty sure I'm seeing a bit of purple on the leaf edges but we'll see for sure in a few days; )!!
Took a little tester bud off one of the side branches aswel, trimmed it up and got it hanging in my ghetto drying box I made lol.. still got a lot of white pistils but the trichs are mostly cloudy with one or two amber and a few clear, another week tops on this particular pheno I reckon, see if the other girls catch up in the mean time!! cant wait to finally try it man, it's a proud moment wen you sample your own crop ;)
20150430 174808

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey man in regards to drying in my tent, I was originally hoping to do this but then I started thinking about temps, I range from anywhere between 16c and 27c and my humidity never goes above 50%, heres my question, would 27c not dry the buds out too quickly? Or with it being a constant fluctuation between the two every 12 hours does it balance things out so to speak? ? It would make life a damn site easier;)!!

Cheers for the link man il give it a looksy ;) they actually sell bio Bizz at my local hydro store so could be on to a winner!!
The biggest factors with drying are air flow and humidity. Your temps are fine. Your tent is your oder control so use it as much as possible. Cutting and drying are the smelliest stages. When you do harvest I wanted to suggest doing your trimming inside the tent also. When I buy my own place in another year. Along with my grow areas I want to build a walk in Humidor for drying and storage.

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

The biggest factors with drying are air flow and humidity. Your temps are fine. Your tent is your oder control so use it as much as possible. Cutting and drying are the smelliest stages. When you do harvest I wanted to suggest doing your trimming inside the tent also. When I buy my own place in another year. Along with my grow areas I want to build a walk in Humidor for drying and storage.

Hey man, thanks for the advice il be sure to use this method as it's definitely the easiest and most convenient for me especially wen considering odour control;)

Haha sounds like youre going big on your next setup Orcaman ;) walk in Humidors etc I like your style;)

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Been a couple of days.. How's it looking Eskii ?

Hey gary, sorry iv not updated my thread for a few days;/ had a death in the family, my wifes grandad passed away a few days a go so iv been with the family sorting things out!! He was 82 tho so he lived a good life;)!!!

Il post an update tonight for you guys, my phones broke tho so my camarea quality isnt the best, I dropped it the other day ffs not been a good week!!!

Oh an top it all off one of the girls I gave to my friend hermied ;/ plucked about 20 nanners off the bitch, she was pretty much done tho so she got harvested yesterday, just hope its not fucked up the other one I gave them, she looks to be good but we'll see!!!

Anyway, here's hoping for a better week this week haha ;)!!
Time for a joint I think!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Sorry to hear about the loss in your family, My prayer's are with you. The biggest setback when a plant herms late is it changes its focus from thrich development, and ripening to producing seeds too late in its lifespan. So you have some early taken weed!:) When we do buy a house next year I want to grow taller then my current height restriction. But still only want the legal limit of plants here in Colorado.

Gary Host

Gary Host

Hey gary, sorry iv not updated my thread for a few days;/ had a death in the family, my wifes grandad passed away a few days a go so iv been with the family sorting things out!! He was 82 tho so he lived a good life;)!!!

Il post an update tonight for you guys, my phones broke tho so my camarea quality isnt the best, I dropped it the other day ffs not been a good week!!!

Oh an top it all off one of the girls I gave to my friend hermied ;/ plucked about 20 nanners off the bitch, she was pretty much done tho so she got harvested yesterday, just hope its not fucked up the other one I gave them, she looks to be good but we'll see!!!

Anyway, here's hoping for a better week this week haha ;)!!
Time for a joint I think!

'Oh mate, sorry to hear about difficult times for you.. :(

Atleast harvest time is just around the corner, hopefully things will be a little brighter for you by then !! :D

Maybe the transport stressed that one girl too much, she felt the need to pollinate herself lol Or maybe she just didn't like being dumped at your friends house while her sisters got all your undivided attention. Lucky it's so close to harvest anyways.

Any development in purpling ? How many days until you cut the bushes in your tent ?

The seeds you saw is for my personal grow. Yes they are sprouting tips atm xD

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Gorgeous they are bro... Day "46-47" Flower Tho Yea! ( :D 86!? -nearly had a heart attack!)
^ Sold on the CK ,very impressive
(^)@100C -centre Oven Shelf for 25 minutes Approx is an Excellent way of Speed drying..
OVEN not Grill,lol

^^ For "Medical reasons the wait will not be long ! AS America we will have MMJ Dispensaries allover, Woohoo
..GB usually follows Suit!..

Last edited:
King Bong

King Bong

N e of u know how this strain takes to a severe lollipopping? I'm only lookin to keep 8-10 branches a plant but heard they herm fairly easy ?

D

Dr FeelsGood

Love your pics man absolutely amazing! Currently have 5 critical kush germing at the moment cant wait to hear your final yield!

e4ian

e4ian

..Here to t-leaf the pics again m8 :D
Should be Getting a FAB Cut of CK this Weekend .. :woohoo:

[heard tho,all 9 grown from seed "are good" and Quite Uniform]

e4ian

e4ian

Hope your OK Eskiiboy ?
Fine Stuff Critical Kush..Heres my Cut! :). Already Somebodys after that "right Branch" Lol..

IMG 20150702 213214

Last edited:
jammie

jammie

Wow- 1 hour, 1 joint, 2 bong hits on the roach later and it ends. Sure hope everything's all right with eskiiboy. The end of the grow seems the most dangerous time. Never grew any Barney farm beans but will definately put this on my short list for next grow

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Having issues with the CK, seems to be light or to airy bud wise. Other then that it has good color with a light odor. Going to let next tray of 6 go 12 weeks but at 10 weeks she just does not seem worth keeping at all. Good producer so hoping for the best. This 2 lbs of my normal if it was CK it would not fit on desk

20150730 124511
e4ian

e4ian

Barneys Farm Critical Kush

Developed by the Barney’s Farm team, Critical Kush is an unusual blend of fine genetics - the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigorous indica plant, yields huge amounts and flowers in just 8 weeks indoors. It grows to a medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in its sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout stoney-high. The Kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new pot seed hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. Its Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

Yield: 750gr/m2
Height: 80-90cm
THC: 25%
CBD: 2.1%

^you probably like ya weed a bit "Overcooked" m8 ! , ive had a few like that ....
For the First 7/8 yrs of Growing a Homemade Whitewidow x Skunk1 was my Fave.That ALWAYS Produced " a Fine Tone " if ya left here for a couple of wks Extra

^ Leaving her Brought out a Finesse 4 sure... Forget what the Extra time Emphasised, DAmitt! ..Maybe she Became more sweet !??!

[nice pic]

Last edited:
D

Dr FeelsGood

Ye that 8 weeks shit from barneys is a load of bollix nearly all strains iv grown so far have needed that extra week or two or even 3! Heres a pic of my critical kush day 51 of flower. She can do with another 2 weeks at least. I have 2 liberty haze going alongside just gonna chop everything when they are finished which should be 2-3 weeks. Its sounding a bit ominous for eskiiboy its been ages since his last post which was just before harvest if im not mistaken??? Dodgy.

IMG 20150805 145802

Latest posts

Top Bottom