Critical Light Mistake - Please HELP!

• Thread starter tonyl50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tonyl50

Hi Everyone,
I have a problem and need an answer. I run 3 1000w HPS lights in
Bloom Room, with 3 sets of different harvest times (I stagger the bloom harvests. About a week ago, a digital timer went out, and one of the lights stayed on 4 hours past the turn off time (so total light that day only was 16 hours). Then today I found that I set the timer on one lamp to the wrong setting and had an extra 7 hours of light (total of 18 hours of light instead of 12). Will this hermie all three sets of blooms (one set is being chopped tonight, another in 4 weeks, and another in 6 weeks)? I used DM Reverse on all of the plants when I put them into flower, and second spraying 10 days later for each to prevent hermies. Please help and let me know - are these light mistakes going to wipe out my crops? Will they make pollen sacs? Will they just hermie and make seeds? Please help and let me know what I should do. Also any links to good hermie, pollen and seed sacs, on plants in different stages of flow? Thanks for all your help in past posts.

T

treehugger

You are probably going to be ok, if you do have problems, the strain wasn't worth it's salt anyway. But stop doing that!

U

UCtestn

+4 I think I'm 4th in line ;-)

Either way, keep an eye on them. Don't stress it though.
Definitely don't want them looking like this:

IMG 0084 small

T

tonyl50

Thanks for the input. Some hermied, but most were OK. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom