Critical Mass Auto in Pre Flower Question

• Thread starter PapaZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PapaZ

PapaZ

I have some Critical Mass CBD 1:1 going into pre flower and I have a 4 X 5 tent with a Spider Farmer Sf 2000 (200w from the wall). I Also added a Samsung Series 3 3000k (250w from the wall) 2 days ago. They are hanging at 24” and I’m on an 18/6 schedule. The plants look a little droopy to me but this is my first grow. Could they be droopy from the added light? Is it too much? I am running fox farms ocean forest and so far I have only watered when dry and added recharge in 1 watering and LST. Just noticed pistils today. They are 22 days from seed. I am thinking of brewing a compost tea with worm castings, high phosphorous sea bird guano and sea kelp. I would rather go that route than the fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom unless there is a reason I should. You guys are awesome and I’m glad to be a Patreon supporter.

Critical mass auto in pre flower question
Critical mass auto in pre flower question 2
Critical mass auto in pre flower question 3
Critical mass auto in pre flower question 4
Critical mass auto in pre flower question 5
Critical mass auto in pre flower question 6
Critical mass auto in pre flower question 7
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They dont look to bad, if feeding lighten up a bit, if to much light your leaves will look bleached out, most plants droop a bit bc that means there stretching dont know why everyone is haveing trouble with critical an easy strain, go easy on nutrients and keep an eye on ph, sometimes to much light can harm a plant, while i keep my 600w led 24 inc from plant i use led spots for sidelight, i would back off your extra light, pic is a nug from last run of critical auto.

20200601 192833
Moshmen

Moshmen

I like my leaves a little flatter or even prayin, but that’s me, To much light can be tough, it will bleach and the will drop away from the light also your watering habits could be causing the droopyness? I’m not familiar with that soil but I would advise to go like 1/6 or less on the bloom nutes if any and see what happens just my opinions

However the lighter colored plant looks like it’s eats a little more and could use nitro. Not much though!
Here’s what I like mine to look like during stretch but keep in mind I keep mine small as well and pardon the wind burn please

325694C5 9730 4100 B164 EC8E92F9C300
CFC7143

CFC7143

I'm also growing critcal mass and our plants leaves look very different.
IMG 20200922 132512

Top Bottom