Critical strains

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dai

Critical kush dinafem seeds
I'm growing a critical super silver haze and its the second time i've grown it. Last time it was from seed, this time it was a clone from the previous one. I'm gonna paint a picture for you guys. The first time I grew it I grew it in a 2 gallon pot and didn't really know what I was doing as far as nuting (burned the shit outta my plants, although the critical super silver haze didn't burn as much as my others). I yielded roughly a QP, and most of my plants grown in 5 gallon pots yielded a little over a QP. This was rather impressive to me considering container size. The critical super silver haze I'm growing now has been given better living conditions than the last, has been given a more healthily measured nutrient regiment, and also grown in a 5 gallon pot. I'm 6 days into the 4th week of flower and its like a sea of nugs. I'm very impressed and I'm hoping for at least 6 ounces off it.
Ok so to my question. I've hears critical+ is a high yielding strain and people cross critical+ with other strains to get the yield of critical plus the characteristics of the strain they crossed it with.
First question, can i count on critical crosses to be high yielding and chunky buds?
Second, can anybody recommend any critical cross strains to me? My personal preference is fruity tones and aromas and high resin content.
Thanks a lot everybody. :)

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I’m growing white critical express. A fast flowering white widow x critical kush.

Starting to flowering and smelling extra tasty

Latest posts

Top Bottom