Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlowinKK

BlowinKK

Here is another review to add to the list, i ordered a 5 pavm of white cookie seeds from crop king only to find out their gwnetics are complete trash, germinated 3 seeds and as soon as i plant in coco/perlite they stunted and had absolutely no growth, afyer 5 days i checked, nothing.. called their customer service and the guy tried to tell me you can only plant germinated seeds in potting mix, and proceeded to say peat pellets, rockwool cuves, and coco cior are trash, the guy was extremely rude, refused to send replacement seeds. Will not reccomend this seed bank to anyone!

Caosred

Caosred

Here is another review to add to the list, i ordered a 5 pavm of white cookie seeds from crop king only to find out their gwnetics are complete trash, germinated 3 seeds and as soon as i plant in coco/perlite they stunted and had absolutely no growth, afyer 5 days i checked, nothing.. called their customer service and the guy tried to tell me you can only plant germinated seeds in potting mix, and proceeded to say peat pellets, rockwool cuves, and coco cior are trash, the guy was extremely rude, refused to send replacement seeds. Will not reccomend this seed bank to anyone!
I got the same rude customer service too that whole company should be shut down the guy even abused my other half so not professional at all

Palindrome

Palindrome

seems as thought this company has a problem with americans!

this is copy and pasted from a thread.

What's up my fellow growers.
I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jon. How may I help you?

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jon
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jon... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans Unhappy
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

he later went on to say this

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get...

if you want to read the whole thing go here

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!
I've been dealing with CropKing Seeds (Vancouver) for over 3yrs now (over 10 varieties) now - including free seed replacement for a mixed-up order (they let me keep the seed they mistakenly sent). All my dealings have been as expected. I'm Canadian however, and I use Interac (debit) NEVER a credit card (as most are US based and US domestic security agencies can easily track your cc expenses. Offerring a different experience here. I must agree, however, that is exceptionally rude for a Canadian service rep toward you! I don't know who owns the company but now I'm interested - time to do some sleuthing...

greenguy024

greenguy024

Here's my review of Crop King Seeds.

I ordered a 10 pack of Reg Blueberry seeds. Popped 7/7 seeds 100% germination which was a great start. 5 females 2 males.

We just finished up our run and none of our Blueberries smells or tastes like blueberry. In fact the plants hardly smell at all. You can squeeze them and then smell your fingers....but no blueberry smell, if anything it smells a little skunky with zero sweetness. I did early puff tests out of curing jars....nada/no/nothing. Real bummer.

We grew out some Durban and Cookie plants from a different source alongside with the Blueberries and they turned out great so it wasn't our environment.

Also as a side note I put up a review on their website and it was taken down....haha wtf. It wasn't nasty or mean it was just an honest review.

I also called before putting up that review.. just looking for more info of why our blueberries didn't smell/smoke/taste like blueberry (like is it a pheno or something? what are the odds of getting that pheno). Dude just said they haven't received any complaints & folks are growing blueberry that tastes like blueberry.....

Oh well, one and done. On to the next.

Hopefully this helps someone out in the future

ninjadip

ninjadip

I ordered from CKSeeds and now I'm really worried after reading this. I ordered a strain specifically targeting my medical need, Black Domina. I want to mention that they implicitly say if you do not germinate their way, paper towel method, their 80% germination success rate guarantee will not be honored. I had just bought a seed warming mat and tray with dome from amazon and was excited to give it a try. They specify that if I don't use this paper towel method than the seeds won't germinate, blah blah blah. So being me, I put the seeds directly in this fibrous seed starting plug stuff, moisten with distilled water and close the lid. All 5 seeds germinated. 2/5 were very slow starters. Now after 3 weeks, only one still hasn't sprouted. After the first germination I vented and yada yada put them in a small Aerotek like hydroponic starter station. 2/5 are doing very well, and only 1 has not sprouted. I think that their 80% success rate has been met.

I just really hope the genetics match, as I am devoting my entire grow to this genetic and even going to devote one to a mother.

T

TeW33zy

As someone who's been growing pot in BC Canada for 20 years I can tell you that Crop king is a shady company with garbage genetics. 99% of what they sell isnt even what they say it is. I swear it's like somebody came a cross a 55 gallon barrel of bagseed and decided to start a business stealing peoples credit card numbers.
Yes, I exposed it on instagram that they use stolen images from other people’s website on there strain. They stolen the Grandaddy purp image from Nurseries in California. Seems like nobody cares anymore

Jayme

Jayme

seems as thought this company has a problem with americans!

this is copy and pasted from a thread.

What's up my fellow growers.
I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jon. How may I help you?

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jon
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jon... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans Unhappy
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

he later went on to say this

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get...

if you want to read the whole thing go here

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!
Don’t buy anything from BC bud depot they just hand the order off to another company and you don’t even know where the seeds came from or the origins of the strain or anything. Seeds are weak and immature. They are now a big rip off and no good company for cannabis seeds. Won’t even answer the phone when there is a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom