Cross With Auto

• Thread starter Samwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
I crossed a female auto Black Cream with a male AK47 and this is what is now growing. Do these leaves come from the ruderalis ? The Black Cream is described as a cross between Cream Caramel (non-auto) and an auto flowering purple with Pakistani Kush ancestors.
Bcxak47small

lollipopman

lollipopman

Can't give ya def answer but it could be a retard plant and usually the retards produced some dank ass buds .. Keep us posted

Quagmire

Quagmire

Many purple strains have Blueberry in them and BB is known for strange leaf formations, especially early on.. The plant looks pretty healthy otherwise, if it gets worse, look into increasing foods, especially your Cal/Mag levels as some strains just eat that stuff up and without it will show wrinkling on the top growth.. The plant you have there is heavy Indica for sure with them fat narrow leaf's.. If it's 10-14 days old it just may need a shot of food.. but use a light hand at first.. best of luck, she's looking pretty good so don't panic..

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Have fed it quite a bit for being so young but it doesn't seem to phase it all. Will keep you guys informed.....

W

whiterhino82

I've seen that leaf structure in a cpl autos I ran. I assumed it was from the ruderalis, but could've been lack of TLC on my part

dilligaf

dilligaf

I have some mighty mite autos going now...a lot of times my lower leaves are huge...my diesel autos never have large leaves...probably the indica shining through

D

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
I'll flip them in two weeks with my other two plants. Hope something good comes out.

Top Bottom