Cross with different strain or Breed with the same?

• Thread starter ddandurand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do I Cross the Godfather OG With Ghost OG or do I just breed 2 Godfather OG Plants?

• Cross with Ghost OG

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Keep It Godfather only

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
ddandurand

ddandurand

So I'm down to my last 6 seeds of Godfather OG. I'm looking to do a breeding run to learn and put some seeds away for the future as I enjoy collecting strains.

My question is do I pop them and breed one Godfather OG with another Godfather OG or do I cross them with the Ghost OG I have on hand.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
did the Ghost OG you have on hand come from the very same batch as the other 6 remaining seeds? are the 6 seeds and the plant on hand from the same parent female plant?

ddandurand

ddandurand

I currently have 6 Godfather OG all from the same plant.

and a few dozen Ghost OG from a few different plants.

I currently dont have any plants ready for this breeding run. Im currently early flower of some Godfather OG from the same plant as the remaining 6.

Last edited:
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

So I'm down to my last 6 seeds of Godfather OG. I'm looking to do a breeding run to learn and put some seeds away for the future as I enjoy collecting strains.

My question is do I pop them and breed one Godfather OG with another Godfather OG or do I cross them with the Ghost OG I have on hand.
if your goal is to store genetics, why not keep it godfather og as you already have a larger selection of ghost og seed

Top Bottom