Crossbreeding and Attributes First Project

• Thread starter Dank.in.Donuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

DLI primarily. The plant processes change from photosynthesis to the Calvin cycle. There is sooo much to it that your best off researching them if you really want to learn about it. It also ties in to spectrums and ratio changes in them, nutrients, carbon fixation. Just way to much to try to go through and I don't have a PhD in any of it.. high-school drop out here.

But a 2 hr difference for our purposes generally will be most impact full on the DLI.
Well Just dropping DLI which i had to scroll to the google bottom which is correlated to PPFD tells me you should have a PHD.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Yeh I know its really a credidadtion based on exams that you can pass tomorrow and a dissentary lol I mean dissertation but they wont acknowledge it.
Just like last year I recieved feedback from a professor at William Boyd Law School to pursue a JD and I dont have 300k or 6 years so I wanted an accelrated JD which is still 3 years maybe 2 and 160k from Pepperdine which is a damn good school considering but I am impatient and still cant afford 160. So I did research to pass the Bar exam and No State will allow you to take the BAR without an accredited course completion or a letter from the solicitor general of the school or a Senior Partner at a Law firm designating you for scholarshio and supporting you which would require yep you guessed it 160k tuition.
I still go to court and its funny because the judicial branch of gvt doesnt say you need a degree you get a degree and pass the BAR to practice law and be
able to file briefs to the supreme court to change the law!! It does have its perks.
Howver and this just happened I did my own appeal to the supreme court and the chief justice awarded me a ProBono atty to file my briefs.
I also wrote and submitted one for ObamaCare which my words were litterly repeated on the Tv by Justice Roberts “It is clear that congress intent was to carve out the penalty while leaving the remaining bill intact it is clear now for 3 years that the Afforfable Care Act was able to survive on its own without a taxation penalty”.
Ben Franklin never got a law degree and wrote all kinds of stuff.
Its really ignorant of this pompous business world in todays society to judge you based on a piece of paper and an armani suit and the color of your skin.
Who the F knows how hard that person workd to get a harvard degree.
Momma and Dadda couldve paid for it.
Thats what is fucking up the world man.
Im done lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeh I know its really a credidadtion based on exams that you can pass tomorrow and a dissentary lol I mean dissertation but they wont acknowledge it.
Just like last year I recieved feedback from a professor at William Boyd Law School to pursue a JD and I dont have 300k or 6 years so I wanted an accelrated JD which is still 3 years maybe 2 and 160k from Pepperdine which is a damn good school considering but I am impatient and still cant afford 160. So I did research to pass the Bar exam and No State will allow you to take the BAR without an accredited course completion or a letter from the solicitor general of the school or a Senior Partner at a Law firm designating you for scholarshio and supporting you which would require yep you guessed it 160k tuition.
I still go to court and its funny because the judicial branch of gvt doesnt say you need a degree you get a degree and pass the BAR to practice law and be
able to file briefs to the supreme court to change the law!! It does have its perks.
Howver and this just happened I did my own appeal to the supreme court and the chief justice awarded me a ProBono atty to file my briefs.
I also wrote and submitted one for ObamaCare which my words were litterly repeated on the Tv by Justice Roberts “It is clear that congress intent was to carve out the penalty while leaving the remaining bill intact it is clear now for 3 years that the Afforfable Care Act was able to survive on its own without a taxation penalty”.
Ben Franklin never got a law degree and wrote all kinds of stuff.
Its really ignorant of this pompous business world in todays society to judge you based on a piece of paper and an armani suit and the color of your skin.
Who the F knows how hard that person workd to get a harvard degree.
Momma and Dadda couldve paid for it.
Thats what is fucking up the world man.
Im done lol
100% brother... im a B class student that's been teaching training and in charge of A students my whole life... no matter what I do. You can't test critical thinking with papers. You can't trainsomeone to have it and the ppl who do are usually not A class students. Thise ppl are only capable of learning and regurgitating.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

I know it doesn’t look it Could It just be that I am spraying water on them too much?

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Week 5 Veg going on 6 I think Im gonna let these stretch till maybe another ft then I will switch to flower.. Thanks to the awesome help from @Tycho @Aqua Man @One drop theyr looking pretty healthy. I tried doing some FST bending any suggestions on that would be great.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

I saw these cool 3 gal squat style woven fabric for kindo cheap on amazon 10 for $15 im gonna grab prolly next SSI pmt

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Watering Questions.
On the Days I water or feed do I water/feed once during that day or can I water every 4-5 hrs?
Is it the same water/feed schedule for Net Pots Water/Feed ,Dry day,Dry day?
or is it more often since there is no soil?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Watering Questions.
On the Days I water or feed do I water/feed once during that day or can I water every 4-5 hrs?
Is it the same water/feed schedule for Net Pots Water/Feed ,Dry day,Dry day?
or is it more often since there is no soil?
In coco water /feed every day if needed your going to have to suck it n see mate .

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

3gal Pots comin Tom yay! I want these another 12i” atleast Before I flower. Im in week 6 an a day. I bet that if I went strait to 3gal pots these would be the desired height.
Im glad I didnt get Autos I wanted to control the Flower stage anyway or Id be stuck with the yeild. rn Im FSTing trying to get lollipops till about anothr 12”. The 2 GLUE and this got some big ass bud sites and .super bushy one thats supposed to be Cafe Racer but We will see either way a damn good indo plant tho I can tell bud sites are gonna be dense AF Should be interesting when the tester gets here and its harvest time.

C444E501 920D 45ED 8ACD 2535F319E3E8
C9D4E6BC 7F0B 43ED B088 64D183FA82CB
0B5D2F6E 329F 4700 9B94 5E6814AC8761
Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Ok I am lost I’m in first week of flower and I’ve hit my first real issue I have some yellowing leaves on gorilla glue which look like watering by I cut back but there still coming in. I think i’m getting a nutrient deficiency

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

and then this Cafe Racer has this coloring. Its very sporadic on all plants. I flushed them all about a week and a half ago, I didn’t water for like 3 days just recently and I just got some Calmag for the micro nutrients and did a floliage feed.
I think I caused this by poking holes in the soil to aerate it.
I did put some coffee grinds in one when it was having an issue it looked like a nitrogen prob and the green came back but now theyr all having and issue that looks like sulfur and zinc and manganese
please help I’m lost.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

My lights are about 2.5 -3 ft above plants.
my ph is around 7 7.5 the temp is about 78 deg dont know humidity I water then 2 days dry then feed then 2 days dry. I am following fox farms food each in its own gal of water then i mix those to equal parts. I just got some cal mag micro.

Top Bottom