crossing cheese with tomatoe plant?

• Thread starter the man with no
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the man with no

i was just wondering what the outcome would be? the flavor of cheese with the tomatoe plant since if u put these side by side from experience cannabis and tomatoe plants thrive in the same plot...

No this is not a joke thread eather - the smell of tomatoe and the taste of cheese - again dont laugh - arnt these the same family? has anyone tried it? i mean crossing them???

would it work??? - ie cheese skunk cross with tomatoe plant - the type you eat!

btw if it works im having the rights ok!!!!

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they crossed tomatoes with tobacco...tomacco. addictive tomatoes. lol!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
In the future maybe.. I know right now they have been able to put the THC genes into tomatoes, oak trees and some wheat etc...

G

gorillaseeds

it possible through in vitro propagation. Two cells from diffrent plants are fused, grown into a callus and then a plant. the farming industry has been creating hybrids for years, creating stronger disease restance plants. ask yourself what the outcome would be? you can't smoke a tomato and thc is not water soluble.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

lol dude what are you smoking!!! if you want to increase the yield cross it with a redwood or sequoia!!!lol lol five pound calyxes!!! peace djxx

Ogkkid

Ogkkid

lol dude what are you smoking!!! if you want to increase the yield cross it with a redwood or sequoia!!!lol lol five pound calyxes!!! peace djxx

HAHAHA! that is the funniest thing ive read all day...no shit cross it with a breakfast burritto.

F

fuzzy

Its still spelled the same way no matter where your from.lol peace,fuzzy

H

Highagain

There is this story I remember reading somewhere, Where this guy was able to make any plant produce thc. Supposedly this guy in Florida did this to oranges and gave or sold tons of the seeds, but the govt got involved, They didnt want these oranges mixing with the regular ones. Im sure someone else has heard this story and can tell it better lol, its most likely fake I think but would be cool if it wasnt.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
try a search on goggle...
peace

goggle eh? it just keeps getting funnier. No disrespect...just havin a little fun. The plural of tomato is still tomatoes....
More to the point...it's all bullshit highagain...I remember reading that and also a story debunking the myth. If ya want canna, grow canna, eh?

B

Badmf

"Crossing Cheese with Tomato" sorry its been done ... its called PIZZA!:party0033:

T

the man with no

goggle eh? it just keeps getting funnier. No disrespect...just havin a little fun. The plural of tomato is still tomatoes....
More to the point...it's all bullshit highagain...I remember reading that and also a story debunking the myth. If ya want canna, grow canna, eh?

alittle fun fills in the boring bits - roll on end of november ...
:envy

S

spin doc

Add a little prosciuto then toast on a slice of Italian bread and I think your on to something.

Top Bottom