Crumpled leaves with pale spots / Yellowish bottom leaves with golden spots

• Thread starter bestride
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestride

bestride

Hello, guys! First time grower and I don't know, what's happening. Will really appreciate any help you can provide.

The plant - Auto-flowering FastBuds has just started pre-flowering, and I changed nutrient solution of my GHE Flora Series mix from MGB 1.8/1.2/0.6 to 2/2/1.5, like GHE offers. I don't know if it is connected, because I started to notice bottom leaves to become yellow the day before they got this bad. In total I see yellowish leaves with golden spots on them, it mostly happened to the first true leaf and the first node leaf.

About 6 days before I began to tie the plant down, so these 2 leaves were grounded - don't know if it could lead to such consequences.

Also I have tried to spray foliar of the plant about 3-4 days ago with CalMag solution - 1 ml/l, because I have noticed, that all leaves of my plant are wrinkled, crumpled, not OK in general. Also, they have those pale spots without shape. And they grow like this from the very beginning, so I see, that new leaves are already crumple from the start.

There is another plant in the same tent, and it looks just fine... I feed them the same way and they grow in similar conditions, but it is another strain from the same breeder - FastBuds.

Hydro Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? - seeds
2. How old are your plants? 22 days
3. How tall are your plants? - about 20 cm
4. What type of hydro system are you using? Coco coir
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using? GHE FLORA SERIES
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution? 5.8-6.0
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? 75
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? 600-650
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? 25C
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? It's often 50-100 ppm above the inflow
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check? It's in range of 6.1-6.2
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? Spray with Water + CalMag 1 ml/l twice a day
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") LED, Mars Hydro TS600
14. How close are your lights to the plants? 18" above the plant
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 24-26 C, 40-50%
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? No
18. How much experience do you have growing? First grow

Crumpled leaves with pale spots  yellowish bottom leaves with golden spots

Crumpled leaves with pale spots  yellowish bottom leaves with golden spots 2

Crumpled leaves with pale spots  yellowish bottom leaves with golden spots 3

Right now the plant looks like this:
Crumpled leaves with pale spots  yellowish bottom leaves with golden spots 4

Top Bottom