Crystal Burst?

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. Have any of u ever used a product called Crystal Burst from Humboldt County's Own? I have recently added it to my flower mix. I have seen a dramatic change in my plants. It seems like 2days after the feeding, they blow up and r stacked with trichs. I'm really impressed. I have been looking for another bloom booster lately and I'm glad I found this product. Check it out, u just might like it. Lol.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I have it on my list for my grow... how are you using it, suggested use or did you use less? I also want to try their snow storm as well.

C

Concentrated

The crystal burst is their cheapest product too at around $20 for a 32oz.
Its easy on the wallet and works well.

If you use snow storm; make sure you also use it as a foliar. You'll see results fast.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I use Ultra SnowStorm and Crystal Burst with Kool Bloom and FloraNectar! That combo seems to be working great. I used it the first feeding at half strength and full strength on the second feeding. I used a teaspoon of all 4. I'm running half strength on my 3 part. I have only used it twice in flower and seen a huge dif in flower and trich production! Next time I'm gonna run it the whole flower cycle.

konakings

konakings

Just tried it

Reality cheap product. 0-16-16 smells like ass... Just dosed this week, will see if it can live up the hype but imho, HCO has proven that they have a quality concentrated product. Snowstorm, gravity, purplemaxx and possibly crystal burst.

S

S_D

Love the Snowstorm, used it for my last few grows and been waiting on a store near me to carry the Crystal Burst as I read a review that compliment each other very nicely.

Have noticed that Snowstorm is strain dependant so maybe the Crystal Burst will activate for all strains or maybe just save the little money it does cost and not use it on certain strains.

Also if you add carbs/ sugars check out the Honey ES they make. It's 80% molasses and you can tell as soon as you pick it up it is not just a watered down product.

burn4me

burn4me

Dug this old thread up because I too am just starting to use it and wouldn't you know I too also have koolbloom to add to it. Wondering if you still use it and what recommendations on using it. Thanks. @RIVAL79

Tnelz

Tnelz

I use it and it rocks. Better results than liquid Kool bloom. Love the stuff.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I also lay off Cal mag in bloom and use their magnum. Pretty good stuff. Happy with it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have an old bottle of that stuff that I got from a friend I'll probably use it in the beds outside.
What week is best to use that?

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have an old bottle of that stuff that I got from a friend I'll probably use it in the beds outside.
What week is best to use that?
I start it as soon as stretch is over. Or day 1 week 3. 5mls a gallon untill week six. Never used it in soil though Ken. However I found it to be better than liquid Kool bloom and cannas pk boost. It's pretty solid stuff. Hope all is well brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom