Cs Vs Cutting Edge?

• Thread starter gimp73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gonnagro

Try Ionic grow and Bloom. And Europonic silicate as your only additive. Nothing else. Super simple and has everything your plants need to produce sticky potent giant buds. I know a couple of growers in dwc and uc systems that use just Ionic and the results are as good as anyone using multipart nutrient systems with a ton of additives. Actually to be honest...ionic seemed to produce a higher quality. Simple effective one part and super pH stable.

This is not bad advice as all. Ionic makes very good products, but Uncle John's Blend will certainly improve the grow no matter which nute line you use.

JMcG

JMcG

Thanks folks!
High, CS seems like a great and obvious choice for my UC setup but maybe a few more bottles on the shelf than I would like... still a contender though.
After looking into it a bit the Ionic line sound sweet.
Need to look at Uncle Johns now!

JMcG

JMcG

Thanks folks!
High, CS seems like a great and obvious choice for my UC setup but maybe a few more bottles on the shelf than I would like... still a contender though.
After looking into it a bit the Ionic line sound sweet.
Need to look at Uncle Johns now!
Ahh Uncle Johns is an Ionic additive... liking Ionic more and more.

G

gonnagro

Ahh Uncle Johns is an Ionic additive... liking Ionic more and more.

No, Uncle John's is a Cutting Edge additive designed to bring out terpenes, and works very well. Short shelf life though, so use it if you buy it.

Top Bottom