Csi: Humboldt- Mendocino Purple X Purple Urkle (noob 1st Grow) ;)

• Thread starter Jasper Geist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Well, things are moving right along. Having issues with Calcium and Magnesium. Girls are sucking it up. Some plants are really green and just fine and others will just be deficient. Had some buildup issues I think and that caused a lockout. Chased myself in circles. They're doing well all in all. Purples and magentas coming out and the scent of berries and fruit is amazing. Funny thing (well to me), I spend all this money on a big carbon filter and great exhaust fan (Solar & Palau really does make an amazingly quiet fan!) and I keep smelling really good cannabis in front of my house. Damnit! Well, my house heater is pulling air out of the house and exhausting it out of the unit. I didn't think about that! Keep the door in the back of the house closed now and that has mitigated it. My neighbor said to me "Smells like it's going to be good!" (they're cool). Still. Plan, plan some more, and then find something you didn't expect.
Here's a bad pict at lights out. My camera sucks.
IMG 0484

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Getting to the end... end of week 7. Been on 50% nutes with 1 tsp of MOAB for 5 gallons. Had 4 applications of MOAB over weeks 6 and 7. Bit of nute burn and that was at 700 PPM. Next feed is just regular nutes with out any added Mag (should I cut back or just cut it out all together? Anyone?) and at 75%. After that I think I'll run 50% and then just flush for the final 10 days. The buds definitely got heavier when I started the MOAB. I have another plant that went hermie. Found seed clusters on the lower branches. Doesn't surprise me as they've encountered alot of abuse and stress at my fumblings! Figure that's the way it will be for this grow. Finishing it up just to learn. I'm surprised they made it this far. They are purpling up. A couple of the plants are almost black!
IMG 0507

IMG 0544

Irietime

Irietime

Getting to the end... end of week 7. Been on 50% nutes with 1 tsp of MOAB for 5 gallons. Had 4 applications of MOAB over weeks 6 and 7. Bit of nute burn and that was at 700 PPM. Next feed is just regular nutes with out any added Mag (should I cut back or just cut it out all together? Anyone?) and at 75%. After that I think I'll run 50% and then just flush for the final 10 days. The buds definitely got heavier when I started the MOAB. I have another plant that went hermie. Found seed clusters on the lower branches. Doesn't surprise me as they've encountered alot of abuse and stress at my fumblings! Figure that's the way it will be for this grow. Finishing it up just to learn. I'm surprised they made it this far. They are purpling up. A couple of the plants are almost black!
View attachment 677380
View attachment 677381
They look awesome. Some fat buds in there

Top Bottom