Csi: Humboldt...round 2 Drop...a Taste Of The Purple Plague!

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Always a pleasure to have your insight . It's exciting to be able to taste some of that funk you pump

Considering Mendo purple urkle consist of two of your favorite parents . What can we exspect from this cross ?

I love the taste an effects of urkle and what she adds to her hybrids . I've heard mixed reviews of the mendo purp but thought this could be a ultimate purple hybrid

1luvbigherb

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
what's the most potent purple strain you offer ?
have you ran the Oregon Diesel clone ?

Purple Dogbud would probably have the most potent pheno's out of the purple strains I have available now...but, some of the OG/Urkle hybrids & other Chem/Urkle hybrids that I just took down should produce exceptionally strong plants.

I'm not sure if I've run the Oregon Diesel clone...is that the same as Blue City Diesel, or something different?

anymore triangle crosses coming?
triangle x urkle would of been nice

I just pulled down another Urkle reversal room...so, Old Family Purple (Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle) will be part of the next drop. :)

Always a pleasure to have your insight . It's exciting to be able to taste some of that funk you pump

Considering Mendo purple urkle consist of two of your favorite parents . What can we exspect from this cross ?

I love the taste an effects of urkle and what she adds to her hybrids . I've heard mixed reviews of the mendo purp but thought this could be a ultimate purple hybrid

1luvbigherb

Mendo Purple Urkle will have a range of pheno's...the MP will give the Urkle a bump in stature, yield, & vigor...while the Urkle will give the MP some added potency...the smells/flavors will range across the board from the grapey skunkiness of Urk to the candy grape/fruit musk of the Mendo Purps. I'll be photo journaling a run of over 100 of these girls very shortly here at the farm. This very well could be the ultimate purple hybrid.

GuyMontag

GuyMontag

I'm not sure if I've run the Oregon Diesel clone...is that the same as Blue City Diesel, or something different?

Oregon Diesel is different. I haven't had a chance to run it yet, but it's Blackberry Kush x NYCD. When I had first heard of it and started looking for info, I came across a post by Subcool talking it up and explaining it was from someone in Southern Oregon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe it's from Odie Diesel of Homegrown Natural Wonders (TGA's head breeder in recent years, who has now split HNW away from TGA).

EDIT: I could be mixing some things up as far as who originated it, but there's an info trail out there. I'm not to trying to drop actual names with nick's people have adopted (as I imagine they've done so for a reason), and I may be accidentally combing two different people as a result, though I don't think I am.

Last edited:
GuyMontag

GuyMontag

Totally forgot to mention, part of the hubub about the Oregon Diesel is that it was a purple Diesel bred to finish early. Early to mid September if I recall (though don't quote me on that).

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
@GuyMontag Interestingly enough...the one pic I've seen of Oregon Diesel looked a lot like the Mendo Purple mother cut I've had for the last decade...hmmmm. Do you have any pics of it...veg or otherwise?

F

FooDoo

anymore triangle crosses coming?
triangle x urkle would of been nice

IMG 20150424 142442466 HDR

Just landed at my buddies and he sent me this picture.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta

I have to ask considering your love of purple and knowledge/experience with many cali elites .Have you experienced the original purple Kush originating near petrolia ?

I know there are plenty and many. The real purple kush Hasnt been worked by any of today's seed makers . I was wondering if you had access

I believe one fella in the community to hold her . I only know of a few to have truly experienced her . The purple Kush I've experienced is one of my ATF

1luvbigherb

Stargate

Stargate

i already have HPS, MPK, CB.
im trying to decide between spooky, the grid, purple dogbud. i almost want to coin flip it.
i wish OFP was available, but ill get that nextime.

is that org kid ghost og in spooky nspecta?

GuyMontag

GuyMontag

@GuyMontag Interestingly enough...the one pic I've seen of Oregon Diesel looked a lot like the Mendo Purple mother cut I've had for the last decade...hmmmm. Do you have any pics of it...veg or otherwise?

I don't personally have any pics, no. Like I said, I had started looking for a cut, but never ended up securing one. Things came up and my focus changed. That said, I went and did a little digging for you.

Here's Subcool's video from originally going to meet the breeders (which are definitely Homegrown Natural Wonders, though maybe before carrying that name).

3:40 for a quick look at a vegging Oregon Diesel.
14:51 is where they start looking at a budding OD outside.

I stopped watching there, so I don't know if there's anything interesting after that mark.

B

barefoot

that could be the P.K. I was dealing with in early 80's big herb................any pic's........?...........

ganj on..........................

F

FooDoo

Does anyone have a picture of purple urkle? Does she stretch? Trying to get an idea on what structure to look for/expect.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Does anyone have a picture of purple urkle? Does she stretch? Trying to get an idea on what structure to look for/expect.
No stretch, short compact nuggs that hug the stem.:) No pics

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
that could be the P.K. I was dealing with in early 80's big herb................any pic's........?...........

ganj on..........................

Sup brother

I dont have pics

I know you an maybe two others from the online community are familiar with her

I smoked her long ago an have smoked several Purple Kush since im familiar with Sr71 Pk an urkel aswell as grape ape ,nothing comes close . This is why i believe it be the Original .

I was curious or hoping Nspecta could locate the OPK

1luvbigherb

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Purple Dogbud would probably have the most potent pheno's out of the purple strains I have available now...but, some of the OG/Urkle hybrids & other Chem/Urkle hybrids that I just took down should produce exceptionally strong plants.

I just pulled down another Urkle reversal room...so, Old Family Purple (Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle) will be part of the next drop. :)

Mendo Purple Urkle will have a range of pheno's...the MP will give the Urkle a bump in stature, yield, & vigor...while the Urkle will give the MP some added potency...the smells/flavors will range across the board from the grapey skunkiness of Urk to the candy grape/fruit musk of the Mendo Purps. I'll be photo journaling a run of over 100 of these girls very shortly here at the farm. This very well could be the ultimate purple hybrid.
I can't believe I missed this thread. No way I'm smoking too much.

Top Bottom