New Strains - Seattle Crime Lab - Testing

• Thread starter One Flip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Yer badass Flip...I love how yer goin' all CSI on this grow...lookin' sweet man. :cool:

And number 2.. A little controversy is always good for the ratings:)

I'm just waiting to test what could go down in history as one of the most famous crosses to come from @Nspecta ...Whitefire #43 x Cornbread = Whitebread :) That cross has my name written all over it.. I would crack 100 of those looking for the one!!

~flip

@JACKMAYOFFER ~ What you think Jack... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ...shall we do it to it? :greedy::greedy::greedy:

One Flip

One Flip

Yer badass Flip...I love how yer goin' all CSI on this grow...lookin' sweet man. :cool:

@JACKMAYOFFER ~ What you think Jack... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ...shall we do it to it? :greedy::greedy::greedy:

I wish I could just tag @thefarm because I think people would be coming out of the woodworks to support this! That cross would be huge ^^^^^^ Lots of Whitefire #43 & Cornbread lovers out there!

Im designing a 10,000 sqf facility and going away from standard 2.5-3 foot dedicated isles and going with rolling benches I gain 70 percent more usable plant space. just makes sense to me. girls are looking good. thanks for keeping us posted.

I was looking at doing 2 rows in each room with 4 - 5 x 18' sections.. so each row would be 5 x 36'.. my rooms are 14.6 ' x 40.. I see that the 5' sections cantilever out 18".. do you think a two ft radius around the 2 rows will be sufficient? I could combine two rooms 29' x 40' and do 4 rows and that would give me plenty of room on either side.. but I have some support posts in the middle and I really like the control of 16 lt rooms..

I was 100% sold on Gavitas's..I like the new EL1 controller.. and 3 per two trays provides plenty of light.. With the thought of putting these trays together the Epaps might be a better choice to take advantage of their wider spread.. less heat.. lose eye sight quicker.. My bud will look much better;)

@One Flip Haha Maybe I Wouldnt Drop Just Everything But Id Def. Make Room.

I have a feeling that the more gear I finish from CSI.. the more room I'm gonna have to make! That's always the hardest part..making room.. I always have 3 times the amount sitting around.. to much good stuff to choose from.. I want to run everything.

@One Flip Yup that XXX is fukn Fire bro... been having problems latly uploading pics or i would post some pics of the beans im growing... anywhoo awesome to see u scored some great smoke and beans....

How far are you into those XXX's? Did you get a chance to check out his SS Haze? It was Loud! @Hibrix told me the next day he took first place in the Sativa class.. keep me updated for sure!

Looking good .!!! love the magnifier real pro CSI !!!!

I was inspired by your predator pink picture;)

quick little update on the the ladies!

IMG 0147

Yeah.. I know.. I had to break out the tape! I just transplanted them into their new little duds!

IMG 0139

These little girls will be sitting on the runway for a few.. waiting to clear the flight path!

IMG 0114

Yep!

Happy Growing!

~flip

EVOKE

EVOKE

Im going to veg the XXX for a few more weeks take a few cuts then flip.... i havent checked out the SSH yet... Looking good in here broski keep up the great work...

Hibrix

Hibrix

:peeking: Great thread @oneflip, also that sounds like a cool cross, wifi 43 x cornbread :wacky:

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
I wish I could just tag @thefarm because I think people would be coming out of the woodworks to support this! That cross would be huge ^^^^^^ Lots of Whitefire #43 & Cornbread lovers out there!

I was looking at doing 2 rows in each room with 4 - 5 x 18' sections.. so each row would be 5 x 36'.. my rooms are 14.6 ' x 40.. I see that the 5' sections cantilever out 18".. do you think a two ft radius around the 2 rows will be sufficient? I could combine two rooms 29' x 40' and do 4 rows and that would give me plenty of room on either side.. but I have some support posts in the middle and I really like the control of 16 lt rooms..

I was 100% sold on Gavitas's..I like the new EL1 controller.. and 3 per two trays provides plenty of light.. With the thought of putting these trays together the Epaps might be a better choice to take advantage of their wider spread.. less heat.. lose eye sight quicker.. My bud will look much better;)

I have a feeling that the more gear I finish from CSI.. the more room I'm gonna have to make! That's always the hardest part..making room.. I always have 3 times the amount sitting around.. to much good stuff to choose from.. I want to run everything.

How far are you into those XXX's? Did you get a chance to check out his SS Haze? It was Loud! @Hibrix told me the next day he took first place in the Sativa class.. keep me updated for sure!

Happy Growing!

~flip

Yer killin' it flip...I love the DE's...whether Gavita or Epap...I think I have 24 or so Epaps and have been wanting to get some of the Gavitas just for good measure. The flexibility of these lights is awesome...the spread on the Paps is indeed blinding. ;)

One Flip

One Flip

they've been rockin' the #2's for a few days now.. not too much to see.. i have a 1k hps:confused: sitting about 5 ft above canopy.. going to stretch these little lady's out and start my HSH.

IMG 0320

This little gal has zero stretch.. super tight node spacing.. about a foot shorter than most of the others.. wouldn't call her a runt.. she's growing aggressively.. she's just sittin' low!

IMG 0318

~flip

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

View attachment 448808

Yeah.. I know.. I had to break out the tape! I just transplanted them into their new little duds!

View attachment 448809

These little girls will be sitting on the runway for a few.. waiting to clear the flight path!

View attachment 448810

Yep!

Happy Growing!

~flip

Ha ha Gotta love @oneflip. Putting some artistry to the csi show fer sure. Nice work bro. Hope all is well with you and yours. Peace

One Flip

One Flip

Looking forward to seeing how you pheno hunt goes your plant's are looking extremely happy great work!
So far they have been easy to please.. Nspecta has done some great work here.. 100% germ rate with vigorous growth.. It seems they like whatever you throw at them.. Thanks for checking in.

Ha ha Gotta love @oneflip. Putting some artistry to the csi show fer sure. Nice work bro. Hope all is well with you and yours. Peace
The whole CSI thing with Halloween hitting at the same time I couldn't help myself..had to break out the tape! I really thought I had the multi-quote thing down when I was cutting and pasting.. I just realized that you can load all your quotes at once and it automatically quotes them.. I must be old!! Technology just keeps passing me by!

Lovin it! Popcorn ready!
I had to do some digging.. I just found two bags of Pop Secret.. Lol... I think this is the first time I read somebody saying popcorn and had to run to the kitchen.. Nothing wrong with a little popcorn at 4am ;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
are you running Gravitas? wondering how large the hoods are on these and a spread? thanks flip

One Flip

One Flip

are you running Gravitas? wondering how large the hoods are on these and a spread? thanks flip

In this room I have 1k lumateks w/Sun System Vertizontal hoods.. the spread is large because i have them hung so high above the canopy.. I tried ordering the Gavita 750's a couple days ago and they were out of stock.. they are suppose to have another order arriving Monday.. I read in the other Gavita thread that you were told January before you could get your hands on some? I can let you know come Monday if they come through..

Put them in some 15's.. about ready to start hacking

IMG 0790

IMG 0791

Just finished pheno hunting Chernobyl.. #4 was a frosty f er!

IMG 0667

IMG 0693

A little dried nug shot

IMG 1250a

Rinsin' out some Tre Stardawg

IMG 0873

@ Chop

IMG 1012

This TSD pheno is my favorite to date.. straight fuel smells.. Yum!

~flip

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
In this room I have 1k lumateks w/Sun System Vertizontal hoods.. the spread is large because i have them hung so high above the canopy.. I tried ordering the Gavita 750's a couple days ago and they were out of stock.. they are suppose to have another order arriving Monday.. I read in the other Gavita thread that you were told January before you could get your hands on some? I can let you know come Monday if they come through..

View attachment 460119
View attachment 460120

View attachment 460121
View attachment 460122

A little dried nug shot

View attachment 460123

View attachment 460124

@ Chop

View attachment 460125

~flip

Frikkn crushn it homeboy. Nice work.!!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

View attachment 460119
View attachment 460120

View attachment 460121
View attachment 460122

A little dried nug shot

View attachment 460123

View attachment 460124

@ Chop

View attachment 460125

~flip

I was helped by another farmer a online co has them ...decided to just get another lumetec for now ...hoping to build another bloom room ..and I understand there really built to have your whole room with them so they overlap ... Thank you though! killer tric"s ya got there...M plus my ceiling is 8 ft .....next will be much taller for that purpose..

One Flip

One Flip

Frosty delight nice work
Thanks for checking in T;)

Awesome TSD ! JJs got some killer gear, cant wait to see you flip these CSI suspects!
I agree.. out of all the packs I've gone through so far.. JJ's gear has impressed me the most.. With that being said.. I believe the White Trash Redneck has thrown down the gauntlet with this cross.. That Obama pheno crushes!! Speaking of the WTR.. @Nspecta how's that Whitebread Og coming? I might have to swing down for the cup and sesh about that one ;)
Frikkn crushn it homeboy. Nice work.!!!
Thanks JC, trying to keep up with ya!
I was helped by another farmer a online co has them ...decided to just get another lumetec for now ...hoping to build another bloom room ..and I understand there really built to have your whole room with them so they overlap ... Thank you though! killer tric"s ya got there...M plus my ceiling is 8 ft .....next will be much taller for that purpose..
I was going to get mine from Growers House..they seem to have the lowest price on the 750's I could find.. @Coir had PM'd me some really good prices on the 1k's. I think @GR33NL3AF reps Gavita or maybe he also sells them? Anyone?
I'm ready to order some tomorrow and get them rolling over these MPK's before flip..
Hey Flip Where Did You Get The Tre Stardawg From?
It's my keeper pheno from a pack off the farm.. It was the last drop of JJ's gear that I've seen.. I hear all sorts of JJ sightings at the shows and people scoring elite packs.. I have yet to find him... He is moving to Seattle so hopefully I can eventually track him down.. Btw your SC gear turned out sweet!

Latest posts

Top Bottom