New Strains - Seattle Crime Lab - Testing

• Thread starter One Flip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Thanks for checking in T;)

I agree.. out of all the packs I've gone through so far.. JJ's gear has impressed me the most.. With that being said.. I believe the White Trash Redneck has thrown down the gauntlet with this cross.. That Obama pheno crushes!! Speaking of the WTR.. @Nspecta how's that Whitebread Og coming? I might have to swing down for the cup and sesh about that one ;)

Thanks JC, trying to keep up with ya!

I was going to get mine from Growers House..they seem to have the lowest price on the 750's I could find.. @Coir had PM'd me some really good prices on the 1k's. I think @GR33NL3AF reps Gavita or maybe he also sells them? Anyone?
I'm ready to order some tomorrow and get them rolling over these MPK's before flip..

It's my keeper pheno from a pack off the farm.. It was the last drop of JJ's gear that I've seen.. I hear all sorts of JJ sightings at the shows and people scoring elite packs.. I have yet to find him... He is moving to Seattle so hopefully I can eventually track him down.. Btw your SC gear turned out sweet!
My company (Monster Garden's) is the largest Gavita retailer in the US but we wont sell them at $419 like Grower's House unless it's a high volume order, we arn't a laundry service.

One Flip

One Flip

My company (Monster Garden's) is the largest Gavita retailer in the US but we wont sell them at $419 like Grower's House unless it's a high volume order, we arn't a laundry service.
cool.. i had to send out my dry cleaning this time.. i will usually just take the lower price if I am ordering out of state and I feel comfortable that my order will arrive.. I don't mind paying a bit more if the company is local and will swamp out warranty stuff on the spot.. I usually drive down to portland and hit up The Garden Spout.. this is one of the dopest shops Ive found with really cool peeps.. I can take in a Lumatek ballast that is 4 years old and they will give me a new one on the spot if it's burnt.. im not sure if they do that for everyone or what other shops might have that same policy.. but it's really sweet when you dont have to wait for it to be sent in..

Anyway.. I will be happy to get a quote from you when I am ready to order my 1k's. thanks for chiming in..

One Flip

One Flip

@Medusa hooked me up with a MPK slice! lol..

IMG 1273

blis84

blis84

Sweet show flip...I'm gonna have to get the farm on my phone so I can watch this one this fall up in the hills. :D In my experience, oftentimes the purple stemmed seedlings grow up to be the purple phenotypes @One Flip

I can't wait to see what you find in those girls. :woot:

@rollon ~ Yeah Spook is the Ghost x Bubba...we've been thinkin' of changing the name to Spooky though...even though spook is just another name for ghost, the negative connotations attached to the word may put off some folks.
Yea i have a cross, we call GHOSTBUSTER Kush its a s1 ghost Og cut x Katsu bubba bx, our katsu cut and all our elites and f1 and poly mothers were stolen, all but one pollinated katsu cut was left behind by the scum thieves, it was in the middle of flush, she was dusted with a heavy katsu dom Ox malè via rare dankness it was the nicest malè from 10 ox packs. I tried cloning a few lower branches to save the katsu cut from being lost for good but they never took, same with the reveg so she's lost but thankfully I have a nice cross to show for! the ox is pre98 x stone mountain aka katsu(katsu x blue moonshine) and the offspring is all bubba , actually most phenos we found were katsu leaning, so it was a no brainer
when we decided to make a katsu bx, the ghost s1 we found in dr greenthumbs fems, she was the best rep of ghost OG smoke wise, and from what I can see she is pretty spot on structure wise too. I've never seen the ghost cut in person only in online pics, I smoked it though and the cut we found is right there, maybe a fraction less potent, but still knockout smoke and the taste is right there. Two of my favorite strains, it was a match made in heaven. The offspring is special, yields better then both parents, more potent then both parents and tastes better than both parents.

One Flip

One Flip

Yea i have a cross, we call GHOSTBUSTER Kush its a s1 ghost Og cut x Katsu bubba bx, our katsu cut and all our elites and f1 and poly mothers were stolen, all but one pollinated katsu cut was left behind by the scum thieves, it was in the middle of flush, she was dusted with a heavy katsu dom Ox malè via rare dankness it was the nicest malè from 10 ox packs. I tried cloning a few lower branches to save the katsu cut from being lost for good but they never took, same with the reveg so she's lost but thankfully I have a nice cross to show for! the ox is pre98 x stone mountain aka katsu(katsu x blue moonshine) and the offspring is all bubba , actually most phenos we found were katsu leaning, so it was a no brainer
when we decided to make a katsu bx, the ghost s1 we found in dr greenthumbs fems, she was the best rep of ghost OG smoke wise, and from what I can see she is pretty spot on structure wise too. I've never seen the ghost cut in person only in online pics, I smoked it though and the cut we found is right there, maybe a fraction less potent, but still knockout smoke and the taste is right there. Two of my favorite strains, it was a match made in heaven. The offspring is special, yields better then both parents, more potent then both parents and tastes better than both parents.
Sounds nice! I just got a slice of Orgnkid's ghost cut or apparently he gave it too ghost and so the story goes.. It will be awhile before I see how it turns out.. I imagine that's the cut Nspecta used for the Spook cross.. That cut is floating all over Cali now so its pretty easy to get your hands on the original..

S

steelcanaries

run tings rudeboy.....damn! 15's! then take your cuts? hahhaha lovin it man.....thats huge! lol "its like a jungle, sometime it make me wonder, how I keep from going under..." maaan, keep doing your thang man.....supersize it! lol lovin the techniques....those fancy lights yall keep talkin about are givin me wood over here......ya think Santas elves can make them joints? haha great job! respects...steel

One Flip

One Flip

This was one long ass pheno hunt as I decided to cut these back so I could redo my room with Gavitas.. These packs turned out some fyah! Out of the two packs I ran I've picked 4 phenos to run again.. two of them I am really excited about.. One is a great blend of both Bubba & Mendo with a loud limey or citrus spodie smell.. the other is a giant bubba leaner that packed on some size & frost.. Almost every pheno had an incredible smell.
IMG 2747

IMG 2809

below is my favorite pheno of the bunch

IMG 2421a

IMG 2345

IMG 2408

Most of my 'full' plant photos turned out a little blurry because my camera was still on close up mode.. but I still want to post a couple photos of the plants structure

IMG 2774

IMG 2765

a couple more random shots

IMG 2757

IMG 2535

IMG 2650

Ill probably post up a few more picks later. Great work @Nspecta It was a pleasure to run your gear!

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
@One Flip It was great meeting you at the show last September, your enthusiasm & passion for MaryJane is evident every step of the way. Beautiful ladies man & I'm sure you'll be finding many more...looking forward to watching your grows for years to come...top shelf. :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This was one long ass pheno hunt as I decided to cut these back so I could redo my room with Gavitas.. These packs turned out some fyah! Out of the two packs I ran I've picked 4 phenos to run again.. two of them I am really excited about.. One is a great blend of both Bubba & Mendo with a loud limey or citrus spodie smell.. the other is a giant bubba leaner that packed on some size & frost.. Almost every pheno had an incredible smell. View attachment 500032

View attachment 500038

below is my favorite pheno of the bunch

View attachment 500039

View attachment 500040

View attachment 500043

Most of my 'full' plant photos turned out a little blurry because my camera was still on close up mode.. but I still want to post a couple photos of the plants structure

View attachment 500044

View attachment 500045

a couple more random shots

View attachment 500046

View attachment 500047

View attachment 500049

Ill probably post up a few more picks later. Great work @Nspecta It was a pleasure to run your gear!
Out F%%%%%% standing!!!! @One Flip .......... You sir are in a class of your own my friend. Dont ya just love superior genetics? @Nspecta has some very solid gear. Job well done to you both......

One Flip

One Flip

I had the pleasure of running some more CSI gear! Hats off and much respect goes out to Nspecta for the work he puts into his breedings.. at the location I ran these it's too difficult to take shots of the plants and structure along the way.. this next round I should be able to keep things a bit more updated as I'm going to get an off camera flash so I can take decent pics under the light.. i don't know shit about photography but thats what I was told would even out the yellow light..

this round I popped a few different packs with a 100% germ rate.. maybe I culled a stunter or two.. but nspectas gear always has killer germ rates.. so i probably ran 48 out of 50 in the end..

I was really on point this round up until the end of week 5 when we had two different power outages due to weather.. I lost power for 30 hours the first time and then roughly 4 hours the second.. both outages threw off the light cycle.. luckily with the stress it caused i didn't find any visible herms or balls dropping this round.. I normally expect to cull at least a few each round..at least two or three, sometimes up to 30% for cookie crosses.. but these seem really stable too me.. I did have about 15% that threw later nanners.. mostly on the Chemdog 91 x U crosses.. but it was just a few here and there nothing that really affected the buds.

On top of the power issues my phoenix 3000 went down and with my back up dehuey my humidity rose to 68% peak in the last couple weeks of flower.. ofcourse. with the humidity that high I got a little botrytis floating around the room and I decided to take everything down around 58 days.. I would have loved to wait another week or two but between the power issues and rot popping up, the phenos had run their course and I didn't think they would improve much more given the extra time.. Overall I was pretty happy with how things turned out.. everything finished out enough so I could select my 10 or 12 cuts that I will run for round 2.. I'm looking forward to having these a bit more dialed in the 2nd round as some of the shots look pre mature

Old Family Purple - I had 70% of the pack were urkle leaners.. the other 30 I would say TK.. This was my favorite pheno of the bunch
IMG 7635

IMG 7650

IMG 7676
IMG 8085 1

Urkle leaner
IMG 7903

IMG 7765

IMG 7910

And this one below was a nice blend of both
IMG 7940 1

this was a good pack to run..

I'll post up some shots of the Chemdog 91', & Whitefire#43 in the next day or two whenI get some time

Cheers!

~flip

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

One flip were these under gavitas?and if so 750 or 1ks?Very well done again my friend in spite of the power and other issues.Let Medusa know i said hello and she is missed if you see her.

Top Bottom