CSI Humboldt - Growers Picture Thread - Veg Or Flow, We Love' Em All!

• Thread starter forthelove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
forthelove

forthelove

Hey all,
I noticed we dont have a simple picture thread for all our CSI plants! (and maybe even Pirates of the Emerald Triangle?)
Seedlings, veggers, flowering plants! Full plant, bud shot, nug shot! Tap root!? (ok maybe not tap roots? unless its some cool arty type 'ish! ha ha ;) We wanta see' em all!!!!!
I know theirs instagram nowa days, but pic threads still work, dont they? Plus not every ones got an insta account either, so!
O'yer you'll see from my lack of camera skills that you dont need to be no David Bailey to post here either;D
So I better stop all this talking and lets all get this party started!!!....PLR&£

1st up. . . Mendocino purple kush
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 7

Next up, LHB X Urkle
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all

Sour Urkle
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 2

LHB X Urkle (different pheno from other pic)
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 3

LHB X Urkle
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 4

Mendicino Purple Kush
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 5

LHB X Urkle nugs
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 6

MPK
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 8

Below - Bubbas Bad Bitch or its a Violet Flame pheno. . . I can't remember!
Csi humboldt   growers picture thread   veg or flow we love em all 9

Last edited by a moderator:
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

This is my first CSI run. Mendocino Purp S1+Branded Bubba+Beasty Bubba. Best seed quality I've seen in a decade, and the cleanest germination too. Every seed has popped out of its shell like a rocket! No stragglers

The Branded Bubbas have great vigor

The Beasty Bubbas look to be great stackers or I'll lst these

forthelove

forthelove

Ahhh 'ish!!!:party1::smoking::fire: Looks like this party's stared!!!!
@dirtyshawa, mannn, hope you gonna be dropping picture bombs aplenty in this thread with all those killa CSI strains you got going on. Huh, just finished a Chemdog #4 doobie before writing this!
Lookin forward to seeing the bubba vs the Chemdog #4? Bubba flavour with the chem's yield - SICK!!! (as the kids say! Lol)
Mendo S1's, Niiiiice! & that 'Beast' plant sounds very interesting too?

@m8ty, bro thank you, them some tasty pic's. Picture #8, i love that 1. To me she looks goddess-like in stature, all softly down lit - dope!

Loving it so far people but 133k followers on IG!. . . . Come on! We can do better! As the title says, seedlings, veggers, flow, wet/dry nugs! & dont worry bout super quality pics either, just get'em posted:D

sour urkle, outdoors, UK, in November, 8 mega pixel camera - What!.....ha ha;)
InstagramCapture 625edb58 2b14 40d3 a9f2 12261e0990a5

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Is this the first time you have ran slo flop just wondering what it's like I have some waiting
Yes, it is. You can't tell in the pict what with the HPS but the slo flo buds have a beautiful lavender color. I did get some purple on the sugar leaves but this particular plant is fairly green. The two other examples I've seen are much more colorful. They were grown out doors though... I really like the S Flo. I thought it was going to hermie on me as I did find an undeveloped seed on it but I carried through and haven't seen any others or any sacs or anything. The one I've grown was really strong. You could hurl abuse at it and it just went with the 'flo'. Not as heavy of feeders as the MPU. The Flo strain is fast blooming and can be ready to cut at 7 weeks and I've been growing this along side the MPU (I'm going 70 days with a 2 month veg). Being crossed with the Mendo seems to give it another week of bloom time. I will say I thought it would have been a heavier producer from how quickly and hard it went into bloom. Though... lightness of the yield could all be chalked up to the fact that I don't know shit on how to push the potential of this particular cross. I think on the next grow I'll go with smaller and more frequent feedings.

I have some more Slo Flo seeds and I'm going to pop them soon but I haven't determined how I want to grow them yet. Meaning, do I want to scrog or do I want to train them in another fashion. It's really 'leggy' and would be great mainlined.

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

This is my first CSI run. Mendocino Purp S1+Branded Bubba+Beasty Bubba. Best seed quality I've seen in a decade, and the cleanest germination too. Every seed has popped out of its shell like a rocket! No stragglers

Seriously. I'm new to growing but I have friends that obtained seeds from other big name breeders and they were impressed with the results I got "out of the bag". They're happy if 80% of the seeds they get to pop... let alone thrive till flower. I got 100% and all is well (with the exception of problems caused by what I DID or DIDN'T do correctly). I thought it's supposed to be like this... you know, drop seeds in dirt, add water, watch grow. Apparently, some seeds aren't as cracked up to be as CSI's are. Hey, if some clueless noobie (Moi') can get great results then it's not luck.. it's good genetics.

By the way, I like how you have the central fan that you can tilt straight up for airflow. Seems like a great way to keep temps down and get great circulation.

forthelove

forthelove

FUNK YEAH!!!
Lovin everyones pics!
@Jasper Geist - Nice moves bro, looking all pretty in purple right their! Some chunky colas that MPU is flexin! & the slo flo dont look to shabby either ;)

@nocollins2k Bro, im super jelly right now - you gots the 'Irene f1' from Nspecta's, Pirates of the Emerald Triangle lineup. Pls keep us posted on her/their progress. (I've been very interested in the Irene cut since i heard about her a few yrs ago)

@Migrower83 Ay bro, I'm looking at you to hold this thread DOWN with them bad gals you gots their man!
Im in the 'sour fan club' too!
PLR&£ ALL

Top Bottom