CSI Humboldt's PK x Bubba ~ SD x Bubba ~ TK x Bubba

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I would like to give big thanks to Nspecta & The Mrs. for giving me the opportunity to test some CSI gear and letting the masses obtain some of these great genetics.

It’s been a minute since I've started a grow log but when some special bubba crosses landed in my hands I had to get a log going..:woot:

I’m a bit limited on space at the moment but my fingers were itching so I dropped 3 of ea to get things started.

First up we got SoCal Pure Kush X Bubba … Now this is the OG type Pure Kush that goes by a few other names in different circles such as Topanga Canyon PK , Hollywood Pk, Malibu PK ect.. Super stoked on this cross, one from the CSI vaults.

Next it’s Sour Bubba Kush (Sour Diesel x Bubba) … I love the Sour D and kinda hard to come by a good batch of Sour around my area, but when I do come across a bomb batch very few rival with the flavor.. Mixed with the bubba Kush it’s gonna be flavor central. Hoping to find some fast finishing Sour D type plants with denser nugs with a bubba twist…

Lastly, we got the Cornbread Bubba (Triangle Kush x Bubba). Given the legendary status of these 2 cuts I can only expect nothing but dankness.. I've ran some of OGR’s Fire Bubba before and those were quite impressive, huge yielding quality top-shelf dank… Sadly I lost my keeper I ran for a few years sometime ago so I’m sure I’ll find something as nice or better considering the TK is possibly a nicer OG.

Not much to see at the moment but wanted to get things going to help me keep track of dates... Will try to upload weekly pics of the progress. If anyone has any CSI gear feel free to post it up...

Peace!
Csi humboldts  pk x bubba  sd x bubba  tk x bubba

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Update.. 9/9 germ rates but after transplanting to soil, some didn't make it above ground.. :banghead: It seems like the soil was a bit rough on them, shit load of perlite I suspect was the issue...
Anyhow there are 4 that are doing great and ahead of the rest, the PK crosses are bit behind and taking their time... So I'm currently soaking 4 more ~ 2 PKxBubba, 1 SDxBubba and 1 Cornbread bubba...:)
IMG 4315

I appreciate the motivation fellas.... @true grit can't wait to see what that PK cross brings hoping to find some niceness.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Update.. 9/9 germ rates but after transplanting to soil, some didn't make it above ground.. :banghead: It seems like the soil was a bit rough on them, shit load of perlite I suspect was the issue...
Anyhow there are 4 that are doing great and ahead of the rest, the PK crosses are bit behind and taking their time... So I'm currently soaking 4 more ~ 2 PKxBubba, 1 SDxBubba and 1 Cornbread bubba...:)
View attachment 440378

I appreciate the motivation fellas.... @true grit can't wait to see what that PK cross brings hoping to find some niceness.....

Excited to see what special ladies arise from your grow ...am sure your going to kill it !!! nice pop ratio .. M

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

@Medusa Thanks ; can't wait to see the phenos come out of this small run, been lurking your CSI thread i see dank in your near future..;)
@rawman @delae632 I appreciate it fellas! I will do my best to dial shit in, Temps will be just right when these are ready to go into bloom..... can't wait!:happy:
@cannapits Can't wait to see you rock out those new CSI Flavs... I know you gonna kill it...:wideyed:
@TIME2UNITE There seems to be some confusion with the diff names. We were getting the pure with diff tags around 2004-2005, from what I remember there were pretty much the same herb, always grown to perfection.. It was also called 91 OG, 91 pure and a few others by the 2 main dispensaries that were pushing it out hard at the time. I remember sick lookin nugs with a tasty unique OG flavor and a devastating high... i'm hoping to revive the cut sadly its been stuck on dud status for a good minute. :(

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Some shots of the little once...

Cornbreads
The cornbreads are doing great, the #1 was popped a week later so its still catching up to her sisters..
IMG 4362

PK Bubbas
I have 1 runt PK Bub #2, its been stuck at this height for about a week now, i'm hoping she'll pull through.. The other 2 are doing their thang..
IMG 4363

SD Bubbas
All 3 are loving life and doing great, The'll be going under 4 bulb T5's in a couple of days to help slow down stretch and promote growth.
PK bubs #1-3 & SD bubs #1 TK bubs #1 were all popped a week after the rest.
IMG 4364

Group Shot
IMG 4361

N

nightmarecreature

@Medusa Thanks ; can't wait to see the phenos come out of this small run, been lurking your CSI thread i see dank in your near future..;)
@rawman @delae632 I appreciate it fellas! I will do my best to dial shit in, Temps will be just right when these are ready to go into bloom..... can't wait!:happy:
@cannapits Can't wait to see you rock out those new CSI Flavs... I know you gonna kill it...:wideyed:
@TIME2UNITE There seems to be some confusion with the diff names. We were getting the pure with diff tags around 2004-2005, from what I remember there were pretty much the same herb, always grown to perfection.. It was also called 91 OG, 91 pure and a few others by the 2 main dispensaries that were pushing it out hard at the time. I remember sick lookin nugs with a tasty unique OG flavor and a devastating high... i'm hoping to revive the cut sadly its been stuck on dud status for a good minute. :(

I will be indoor in two months. I will take some pics and give samples of the Hollywood Pure Kush.

Top Bottom