Csi Strongest Night Time Strain

• Thread starter Migrower83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower83

Migrower83

@jumpincactus how much did the cornbread stretch on you ? Just wanna know how big to veg them , and I'm sure I will top them twice. I also got the ofp, purple dogbud, Burkel 2.0 , cornbread bubba , savage purple , savage bubba

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus how much did the cornbread stretch on you ? Just wanna know how big to veg them , and I'm sure I will top them twice. I also got the ofp, purple dogbud, Burkel 2.0 , cornbread bubba , savage purple , savage bubba
Final height was approx 4 ' I veg a tad longer than most so I didnt flip em until 14-18 inches about 6 weeks veg.You will find 2 phenos in a pack one taller gal and a shorter bushier pheno, both fire, the tall pheno stretched 200%. I would like to run them in coco or hydro next. Bet that tall gal would yield crazy in dro or coco. I pulled 2.5 zip from the taller pheno and 2 on the shorter gal.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Forgot to add the taller pheno was the pic that won the August POTM, I let her run main cola dom with no topping. She stacked like the world trade center. Beautiful structure. But you could top her many times for a more robust bush. She will go either way.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Everything from csi is fire!!! Everything is gonna put down, the man himself told me the chem d cross is probably one of his strongest the purple d I ran was very strong, the three queens ain't no joke that rosin fucks me up, long story short it's all fire

Migrower83

Migrower83

Everything from csi is fire!!! Everything is gonna put down, the man himself told me the chem d cross is probably one of his strongest the purple d I ran was very strong, the three queens ain't no joke that rosin fucks me up, long story short it's all fire
It's definitely strong I ran the 3 queens , old family purple, Burkel 2.0 , cornbread Bubba , purple dogbud

Migrower83

Migrower83

I agree with everyone in this thread...the strongest hybrids I have are the ones with Chemdog '91, Chemdog D, Triangle Kush, & WhiteFire #43.
Yes sir , wish I would have cloned the cornbread looks like I'm going to have to get a few more packs the taller pheno seems to be the stronger one of the 2 phenos I found !

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with everyone in this thread...the strongest hybrids I have are the ones with Chemdog '91, Chemdog D, Triangle Kush, & WhiteFire #43.
Well would you looky here. The Weed Whisperer has snuck in!!!! :D LOL good to see you you ole redneck farmer..... :p How you been man? Def need to show up more often tho. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom