Cultivating Laws

• Thread starter St3ve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3ve

St3ve

So a friend of a friend just got raided. Now my buddy is stressing as I'm sure you can imagine and asked me a question about the laws. I figured you peeps would know best so I brought it here.

The state law reads: up to 1000g, then 1000g to 5000g the next level up. The question is, what all is weighed? Is it wet or dried? Root systems, soils, clones with or without roots, trash?

if this is in the wrong place please move it to the appropriate location.

thanks

M

Mr.

from what i am aware of is that only the dried flowers are weighed, or at least that is how it is suppose to go

J

Jalisco Kid

They will go with wet weight,but you can rebuke that with a professional witness. JK

St3ve

St3ve

Thanks Mr.

JK, is that the flowers only? No stem, fan or roots?

N

nononsense

Try norml site they may have the info you need. I hate to hear this about your bro, but how did he get knocked off?

St3ve

St3ve

thanks nononsense, I did try there and it doesn't have the specifics. In fact, thats where I found the info that I posted up top. Thanks though.

And I don't know yet, its all still fresh.

N

nononsense

thanks nononsense, I did try there and it doesn't have the specifics. In fact, thats where I found the info that I posted up top. Thanks though.

And I don't know yet, its all still fresh.

Just be careful bro, I get leary around someone after they have been arrested. Pressure bust pipes. imo

J

jakew215

Just be careful bro, I get leary around someone after they have been arrested. Pressure bust pipes. imo

true that, keep your head clear and watch your own ass before anyone elses. sorry to hear bout your friend, but keep a low profile for a while, cuz if they were watching him chances are they saw you in the mix...

if it were i, i would stop growing for a few months if one of my homies got that knock at the door.

a couple days in jail will loosen the tightest lips.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

norml.org is the place to go regarding state and federal laws
there is a drop box on the side of the screen just click your state

P

paulycali

Yeah what state? Most states unless medical will weigh the entire crop from stems to leaves to buds. Everything! Im guessing your in a non medical state. Anyway good luck and if your growing be very careful with your so called buddy. Listen what everyone else id saying too. Be careful. Unless your practically blood brothers i would shut down shop. Or stay low and dont meet anyone new and dont open the door for strangers. Keep a low profile and be safe man. Good luck

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

From my experience living in Oregon they weigh EVERYTHING. Leaves stems and roots. Combine that up and fuck ya.

I am part of a med social site in Oregon. One of the members a few years back got bent over pretty bad. They got pulled over with there legal amount. It was quite a bit. The cops went far enough to get a search warrant for there house. They had there harvest drying. It was cut into branches to hang dry easy. The Pigs accounted each branch as a plant and weighed up all there plants, water leaves, you name it. Even though they were legally growing and were under there limit. It depends on where you are from. Even what county you get busted in. These guys got bent over beyond.

If I were you I would distance myself from them for a while. If they are true freinds they will understand. If that buddy of yours try's to have you get anything for them do not do it. Even if they try and talk about stuff with you I would not get in the conversation. You never know if there are recording being done or your buddy is trying to flip on people to lighten his sentance. This will happen. The DEA will try and get the person in trouble to flip on people to get to the top. Even if you are not a top dog they want someone and will get someone.
I suggest you play stupid if this guy trys to talk to you about it. I would just tell them sorry I do not want to be involved. Even knowing about a illegal activity and not reporting it can get you a accessory charge if you gave ANY knowledge towards the person in trying to help them.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My experience in California is that EVERYTHING will be weighed, and they'll have their finger on the scale when they weigh it.

W

weedfarm

been busted a couple times, 2 states

First time no dried bud, it was all plants. Manufacturing charge dropped to possession

2nd time different state. Lots of plants in 2 locations got me manufacturing. Dried bud in 2 spots got me trafficking

plants were never weighed but counted, even unrooted clones

Top Bottom