Cure/Dry Room Advice

• Thread starter GratefulOkie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

I have 1300 sf of canopy space in my flower room with 35 1 Hps lights 1000w. Veg room is the same size with CFL and Metal Halid mix. Still have a few weeks to my first large harvest. (About 60 plants) and am designing my cure room.

If I trim down to 12-18 inch branches I can fit alot in my proposed Dry room. But it is only 300 sqft. Temp is steady 65 and humidity is 48 consistantly. I know humidity will skyrocket but will handle as it happens.

Question, is there anyone on here that has done a larger op and used Totes for curing? i want to try it but am nervous about quality. My whole point of this setup is to grow GOOD MEDS not the medocre stuff that is floating around in the local bud shops. Any advice is welcome. and thank you for stopping by... (p.s. Flood tables are my next target fyi...)

Curedry room advice
Curedry room advice 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have 1300 sf of canopy space in my flower room with 35 1 Hps lights 1000w. Veg room is the same size with CFL and Metal Halid mix. Still have a few weeks to my first large harvest. (About 60 plants) and am designing my cure room.

If I trim down to 12-18 inch branches I can fit alot in my proposed Dry room. But it is only 300 sqft. Temp is steady 65 and humidity is 48 consistantly. I know humidity will skyrocket but will handle as it happens.

Question, is there anyone on here that has done a larger op and used Totes for curing? i want to try it but am nervous about quality. My whole point of this setup is to grow GOOD MEDS not the medocre stuff that is floating around in the local bud shops. Any advice is welcome. and thank you for stopping by... (p.s. Flood tables are my next target fyi...)
might just have to chance it,vader does his harvest in 5 gal buckets and burps them daily,in a well ventlated and controled tent though,i have a buddy that does same way in 5 gal buckets and his closet,so give a shot,in a 4x4 tent with 3 layers of rake could do the job also,just idea for ya,i do mine in jars just before the snap,i hang them to thats right and into jars,made the mistake once using them boveda pack at 65% in a jar and it molded on me,but wouldnt have known if i didnt try it first if you dig

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

might just have to chance it,vader does his harvest in 5 gal buckets and burps them daily,in a well ventlated and controled tent though,i have a buddy that does same way in 5 gal buckets and his closet,so give a shot,in a 4x4 tent with 3 layers of rake could do the job also,jusidea for ya,i do mine in jars just before the snap,i hang them to thats right and into jars,made the mistake once using them boveda pack at 65% in a jar and it molded on me,but wouldnt have known if i didnt try it first if you dig
Yeah I think 5 Gallon Buckets may be my ticket also. I was gonna try the tote idea but I can get buckets for a couple bucks with lids at walmart. Thank you for the help boss.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I think 5 Gallon Buckets may be my ticket also. I was gonna try the tote idea but I can get buckets for a couple bucks with lids at walmart. Thank you for the help boss.
either or,i suggested buckets because it be easier to toss around if you dig,a tote would work better just for being able to get your hands in there and shuffle it around,but i dont like to handle that much myself

Top Bottom