Cure Time. Some snap some dont?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

I harvested 3 plants. It has been hanging for about 4 days. They are all crispy feeling, but one in particular is very crispy. Small stems bend with ease, but the larger stems bend then make a snap sound. This seems backwards to me, shouldnt the small branchs snap 1st? Should I jar it or continue to wait?

NairnM16

NairnM16

I harvested 3 plants. It has been hanging for about 4 days. They are all crispy feeling, but one in particular is very crispy. Small stems bend with ease, but the larger stems bend then make a snap sound. This seems backwards to me, shouldnt the small branchs snap 1st? Should I jar it or continue to wait?
Dry hang for 10 days
Then jar for a month burping 2times a day first week then 1x a day 2nd week then 2x a week
3rd
1x last week
Be mad smells nd tastes

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Fill a jar with bud and put a hygrometer in the jar and leave it sealed for 6 hours or more to get an accurate reading; do this about day 4 of drying, depending on Rh in your drying area. I like to jar and begin curing around 60 RH or slightly under, I like 57-60 rh, hope this helps!

Top Bottom