Curing and early sampling?

• Thread starter Planet Maker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planet Maker

For those that tested there grow early before the final enjoyment of a one - two month cured in mason jars or other.

Just what was the difference like?
lurker.gif

Thanks

PM

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Huge difference, Curing is a must.. Without curing you won't taste the true essence of the buds.. At least a month of cure is a must the longer the better. My first few runs i couldn't wait so I had to pack a bowl or two and let me tell you it tasted like shittt.. The same bud a month later in jars tasted much smoother and the sweetness was all there..

P

Planet Maker

Huge difference, Curing is a must.. Without curing you won't taste the true essence of the buds.. At least a month of cure is a must the longer the better. My first few runs i couldn't wait so I had to pack a bowl or two and let me tell you it tasted like shittt.. The same bud a month later in jars tasted much smoother and the sweetness was all there..

If it gains mosture, do you simply leave the jars open a few hours or more?
Thanks PM

F

Fear

You crack the jar open, 1 to 3x a day. lightly tumble weed and inspect for mold and back into the dark dry drawer.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Curing does make a huge difference...I smoked some straight after drying and it was a little harsh, not that fruity. After a couple of weeks..the weed was way more smooth and fruity. I am not that patient at times...but the high remains the same. I wish I had more time to cure!

N

Nuglover

Taste, smell, THC content....everything gets better with a good cure.

G

greenplanetguru

Patience...

Curing of ALL buds is a MUST... unless you're out of weed! lol... Try to be patient and cure at least a portion of your harvest for comparison if you've never done it. You'll be pretty amazed at the difference...

Peace!:cool0044:

T

Trillion

I wouldn't say curing increases thc content, just that it improves the ratio of thc to plant material as chlorophyll breaks down during the cure

L

likeakite

Its SO much better after a couple months cure that you might think its a different type. We have our own jars of well cured meds that only comes out for personal use.

K

King7

Its nice to have enough on had to let it cure properly. I'm working on growing perpetual so I can taste the ture essence of the herbs.

RR1

RR1

For those that tested there grow early before the final enjoyment of a one - two month cured in mason jars or other.

Just what was the difference like?
lurker.gif

Thanks

PM
Night and day. Last year I found a jar of THC Bomb that I forgot about after a year. OMG. What a great 3 weeks.
RR1

Latest posts

Top Bottom