Curing to make RSO. Need guidance.

• Thread starter BogartAmungus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

This piece of shyte here! Is malfunctioning. Its over 500 fkn degrees at setting one and the warm setting doesn't even work fkn China bullshit! I have momma going

Cool thanks! Do you think hitting around 320 degrees ruined this batch?
No i don't think it's ruined.

When i made rso using qwiso the final step was to bring it to a boil to decarb.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I don't think I will have an issue with decarbylation lol. Thanks guys for the help. Love this place!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

This is best we could do. A sensi warmer type. Seems to work well. Its keeping it at 185 degrees. I finished cleaning the cooker pot with olive oil to try and waste as little as possible and capped it up. I'll pop them in the freezer to maybe keep them from dissolving so fast. Maybe next time I'll just leave the oil in an amber dropper bottle but I didn't have any ATM. I plan on making another batch soon. Should go smoother lol
Like GNick55 said...hone my skills.
Truly appreciate all of your guidance.
20210101 181848

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Another question...I am thinking by reaching the high temperature all the solvent and water is gone but the oil in the silicone tray is only 188 degrees. The tray itself measures 280 give or take. I haven't seen a single bubble lol. It's been a couple hrs probably. Is the oil getting hot enough to push out whats left? Water boils at 212 F. Its not there yet. Do you think the silicone pan is insulating it too much? I can transfer it to a stainless 1/3 oz measuring cup if needed.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Another question...I am thinking by reaching the high temperature all the solvent and water is gone but the oil in the silicone tray is only 188 degrees. The tray itself measures 280 give or take. I haven't seen a single bubble lol. It's been a couple hrs probably. Is the oil getting hot enough to push out whats left? Water boils at 212 F. Its not there yet. Do you think the silicone pan is insulating it too much? I can transfer it to a stainless 1/3 oz measuring cup if needed.
mmm, your probably good, if there’s trace amounts of “alcohol” etc the cannabiniods should neutralize them..
roll a joint, when you light it up and it catches fire than still too much alcohol, haha..
you’ll have your technique getting better every time.. you just had to go through it once..

Top Bottom